Resort that you would like to live at.

jasonchas

Original Poster
Going along with the "which attraction would you live in" post.. If you had a choice, which RESORT would you like to live at forever?

BeachClubVillas

Port Orleans French Quarter. I think because that's where I always stayed when I was little, it always feels like home to me. Plus, it's like a little city, with the river and Downtown DIsney just a boat ride away.

For a summer house :lol: I'd pick the Beach Club. The pool is great, and I could walk to Epcot.

Boo's Mom

I'd want to live in the Animal Kingdom Lodge because its pretty and I love the animals. I would also like to live at Pop Century because I love the lake, I can watch the fireworks at MGM and Illuminations at Epcot, and I can feed the ducks every night. I also love all of the bright colors but the best part is the lake. I would not want to live at the Grand Floridian because it just seems a little too stuck up for me. I'm not a snobby person and everybody that I've seen there are a little on the snobby side. Pretty hotel but a little too fancy for my taste though.

monothingie

I ❤️ Bob
Premium Member
A Suite in the Grand Floridian, now that would be living. Of course provided you're not the one getting stuck with the bill.:eek:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Yikes.....tough question. I love AKL, but at this point it would be a dead heat between it and Poly. Animals are great, but Poly does have the monorail - and lets face it.....when's the last time you heard a giraffe tell you to please stand clear of the doors?:cool:

disney_nutter

i would have to say bit from the normal. its nothin to major but it would have to be all start movies just because it always seems magical to me

PhilosophyMagic

I might go with a resort with a lot of nice grounds to stay at, and a nice pool, etc. In the long run, that's what would matter for me. For that, I might choose either Carribean Beach or Port Orleans Riverside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom