Resort that you would like to live at.

evanssc

Don L Duck said:
I know this isn't on the list but from the first time I was there I always wanted to live in one of those house's on Main Street USA.

I agree that would be a very special place to stay. I have often thought about how fun it would be to walk out of your room right onto Main Street.

surfsupdon

I would pick Caribbean Beach, b/c it does feel like a home to me where I have grown up. I love my room overlooking Barefoot Bay and the Aruba pool and beach.

The sighs, sounds, and aromas put me in a very happy mood. I have pictures of me in front of the same tree each year; the tree grows along with me. Caribbean Beach always brings a smile to my face.

(I just wish they would trim around the lake shore like they used to, it looks a little more sloppy now.)

Epcot82Guy

location, location, location

hmmm... Have to go with Boardwalk (since it is so close to Epcot and DTD) or POR (just because it is so relaxed and lush)

FigmentJedi

The Contemperary. It just reeks Disney and has all sorts of neat things such as the five legged goat in the mural,Chef Mickey's, The Monorail going straight through it, and the empty corpse of SMRT-1.

Scooter

The Contemporary...12th Floor...for several reasons.

1) Shops
2) Restaurants (3 of them)
3) Monorail (won't get wet when it rains)
4) 2 Pools
5) 3 snack bars
6) Fun Center (Great on Rainy days)
7) Walking distance to Magic Kingdom
8) Large rooms
9) Bay lake view (great in the morning and evenings)
10) Sticky Mickeys :slurp:

tecowdw

Oh, the Polynesian for sure! :sohappy:
Mind you, I need a little more space than just a bedroom (let's face it, I need all the comforts of home, including my pets) so some "rehab" on one of the buildings would be necessary. A job would be a necessite also! :D

On the other hand, I'd get mighty tired of all of you at my house all the time! :animwink:

togasports

Either Saratoga Springs because it almost looks like home, or The Polynesian Because nothing could be more relaxing then staying there

evanssc

I have already stated that I would choose the Polynesian.

My wife, however, votes for the GF and no other.
Well, I guess she will just have to come visit me by monorail because I am not moving.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Having lived in a hotel for 5 months I dont think I could live at any resort other than a Home away from home, no matter how nice the surroundings the 4 walls of a room will soon close in.

DCL

It's hard to say.. Polynesian is my favorite hotel... but I dont think I could live there. If you lived in a tropical paradise, any place to tried to stay on vacation wouldn't be as nice. So, I'd live at the Beach Club, and vacation at the Polynesian!

hmm.... either the grand floridian or the poly. the grand floridian is so luxurious and beautiful. plus, it is right before MK on the monorail, so I would have a short ride. but, the poly is just sooooo cool. It makes me want to become polytheistic. So, i have no idea... they are both amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom