Reservation expansion

ToTBellHop

OH, because it was a bus driver!
No. He’s a clown from cirque.
1656342640875.jpeg

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
cant be bothered, it fits their latest MO and have no doubt it is true. He did explain that on site guests will have priority so dont think he just made it all up on a whim.
Well then respectfully if you can’t bother to go through the effort to verify this, it’s no better than clickbait. It sounds like you’re dealing with a single mis-trained CM.

mattpeto

I can't see this being true for resort guests, it would greatly devalue park hopper.

I could see it being true for AP at some point.

peter11435

cant be bothered, it fits their latest MO and have no doubt it is true. He did explain that on site guests will have priority so dont think he just made it all up on a whim.
Again, if this was actually happening and has been communicated to call center cast; they would not be allowed to discuss it with guests until it was made public. And there would be no way for them to tell you there isn’t availability for a system that doesn’t exist yet

Disney Glimpses

Of all the wild things I've heard about potential Park Pass changes, this is certainly a new one.

I'll look into it but it would be a bit surprising to me considering you can't make reservations directly in the app. More surprising to implement this when it's really no longer needed (August is expected to be slow).

I will say, be cautious of anything any CM tells you, even those supposedly in the know. They are often, by design, given very incomplete information that will lead to wildly inaccurate conclusions. It would also be incredibly odd for a call center CM to have access to such information and even more odd for them to freely offer it up to guests.

Finally, last I heard about park hopping, they were aiming to remove the restrictions, not make it more restrictive.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom