Reservation expansion

ceecee101

Pfft I remember doing walk ups for sit downs. Or doing the computer screen at Epcot to reserve. Gosh that seemed so cool! I've been going regularly for 40 years now, so I remember a lot of changes. Some good, some bad.
I remember the Epcot computer screen too. It’s been interesting to read all these comments. We used to go every year. We live on the West Coast. We would get an AP and then time it right. We got the AP for all the discounts, especially room rates. Then we stopped going and focused travel elsewhere. We are going back this year for the first time in 13 years. So for us it’s been like starting from scratch. we remember when the original FP system came out—at that time we thought it was the cat’s meow! But then we missed the entire FP plus era. So all we have to compare to is the old FP. I’m a bit depressed about things like RIse where I will have to get up at 6:45 and I may not get a return time until 7:30 p.m. I don’t ever recall original FP being that far out. Plus being on my phone now, which for us is likely needed because we haven’t been in 13 years and there are so many new things to see. Sounds like if we want to go on rides this will be needed. I guess we will give Genie+ and ILL a try and see. But between that and the fact we can’t park hop until 2 plus now we may need to make reservations for hopping, seems like this is going to be a lot of work. Anyway going in with an open mind, thanks to all of you for insights and tips on these boards and I will certainly do a TR when we get back. Cheers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom