Reporting from WDI

DKampy

like the rule that says no cheap cartoon tie-ins in tomorrowland? Ive never heard of such rules and even if they exist im sure the marketing dept. and burbank will break such rules to ensure synergy.

No I haven't seen the blueprints but a good friend of mine has. I asked about the mansion and specifically the attic and I was told the new attic will be pretty much identical to california's new attic except that our bride is going to be slightly more sophisticated than the Constance in disneyland.

Enigma I'm not sure where you get your sources...but at least this new insider seems logical....not to mention those in the know don't deny any of it... A Narnia attraction taking over fantasyland seems very illogical.

not to mention as I noticed in a few of your posts on the board...it seems you enjoy trying to get a rise out of people.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I thought Casey's on Main Street was some sort of tribute to him?

Different Casey. The Casey's on Mainstreet is for the slugger from Mudville, of "Mighty Casey has struck out" fame.

Casey Jr is the little train that thinks-it-can thinks-it-can and such. It's cute, rides past fairytale castles, and has awesome horticulture.

DDuckFan130

I thought Casey's on Main Street was some sort of tribute to him?
I think both Casey's are unrelated. Might be wrong, but I would think the Casey from Main Street is a reference to "Casey at the Bat." Not sure though, just a guess on my part :lol:

Edit: merf beat me to it :lol:

pixiedust629

I think both Casey's are unrelated. Might be wrong, but I would think the Casey from Main Street is a reference to "Casey at the Bat." Not sure though, just a guess on my part :lol:

Edit: merf beat me to it :lol:

Different Casey. The Casey's on Mainstreet is for the slugger from Mudville, of "Mighty Casey has struck out" fame.

Casey Jr is the little train that thinks-it-can thinks-it-can and such. It's cute, rides past fairytale castles, and has awesome horticulture.

:eek: :zipit: I thought that's who we were talking about!!! lol I dont' know this train business!

the-reason14

All of this sounds great to me, except the SM refurb. I hope all it is is an effect update and que update, and maybe smoothing of the track, any loops or launches would make it like a RRnrr 2 themed to space, and Im not for that.

The Mak

Here we go again:

- While Rock'n Roller Coaster is down, we've taken the opportunity to switch out the license plates on the trains. CMs may or may not be aware of this, but we've had reports of small, unrelated groups wanting the sick thrill of riding in the exact seat in which the young boy passed away while riding R'nRC (due to an unknown heart defect). While this isn't going to be widely broadcast - for obvious reasons - we can take comfort in knowing that this morbid goal is pretty much unattainable now.

Erm, hate to be a party pooper, but didn't this incident happen on Mission: Space? If there was a seperate incident at Coaster, please let me know.

jmani56

Does anyone have any information about this new E-Ticket in World Showcase? Is Disney settled on one idea or are there several different ideas under consideration? What country will it be in?

PhilharMagician

I am glad to hear the Space is to get big money. this would mean new track and lots of new technology.

MK's new E-ticket to be on the other side of the tracks. Well this puts it next to Pirates or Space???

World Showcase E-ticket @ Canada? Or is it another country? Just about all of the countries have ajoining land avaiable for expansion escept for China which reall doeas not have any room. Now all of the countries except for Moracco, Germany, Italy & UK have some sort of entertainment (ride or movie) and Mexico, Norway and Canada have either had or are getting refurbed rides or shows. So which Country is in the spotlight????

Disney05

Though MK has the room, it would seem weird to have an attraction outside the train tracks. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Unless the attraction is on the other side of a walk through tunnel. Also, hope you don't get caught by Disney posting here.

SDav10495

Though MK has the room, it would seem weird to have an attraction outside the train tracks. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Unless the attraction is on the other side of a walk through tunnel. Also, hope you don't get caught by Disney posting here.

Splash and Space Mountains are both already outside the tracks...they manage. :rolleyes: When they build an attraction outside the tracks, they do it so that you don't even notice you're going over the traditional "park boundary". Nobody's going to have to walk across the actual tracks by foot...unless that's part of the thrill... :lookaroun

Splash and Space Mountains are both already outside the tracks...they manage. :rolleyes: When they build an attraction outside the tracks, they do it so that you don't even notice you're going over the traditional "park boundary". Nobody's going to have to walk across the actual tracks by foot...unless that's part of the thrill... :lookaroun
I can see it now - Disney's newest ride: Get Hit By the Walt Disney World Railroad. I bet people would do it to, just to say it actually happened to them.

cupanudles

I'm going to assume that the new World Showcase ride will be the famous Germany Rhine River boat ride (because the ride building is already built) or Canada's Raft ride (which would hide the soarin building).:wave: Am I close ReDisniey E-Dew?

Thurp

Nobody's going to have to walk across the actual tracks by foot...unless that's part of the thrill... :lookaroun

First laugh of the day. Thank you. I almost spit my coke.

You know, I have no idea if ReDisniey E-Dew is for real or not, but either way, I thank him for bringing a lot of fun back into this board. At the very least he is making us think and giving us stuff to talk about.

And as much as I normally doubt "insiders" in any bulletin board about any topic, this is the most believable one I've ever encountered. The more of his posts I read, the more I'm starting to think that this guy is either indeed inside WDI, or someone close to him is. Either way, he has balls. If he is for real, Disney may not be too happy and may try to figure out who he is. If he is not, he'll be found out sooner or later (HM reopening for example.)

-SIR-

I agree, he has brought a level of fun and speculation that hasnt been around for the last few months Im checking the boards at least twice a day again! Im off to the world on Thursday so ill have to stop by the mansion and see if I can get a sneak peak at whats going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom