Replacement Band for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

acishere

I think hearing "Ton Sawyer" by Rush would work perfectly with this ride. Although it will probably lead to a lot of idiots like me endlessly quoting lines from I Love You Man when we disembark.

the british band....look them up. They sing what MAkes You Beautiful.
I thought One Direction was the name of the people on Glee?

captainkidd

This is just a sampling, any everybody not may know every song, but I'd guess most know at least the majority of these. They're clean rockers. Something else to keep in mind - WDW attracts guests from all over the world as we all know. On a global scale, there isn't a place on Earth that Bon Jovi isn't big.

captainkidd

People still listen to Bon Jovi?
On November 10, 2009, the band released their 11th studio album, entitled The Circle. The Circle is a return to rock n' roll after their Nashville influenced album, Lost Highway. The album debuted at number one in the US, Canada, Germany and Japan.

Bon Jovi kicked off the stadium leg of the Circle Tour by making history. They played the first ever show at the brand new New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The three sold out shows on May 26, 27 and 29, 2010 were a huge success. Bon Jovi's 12 night run at London's O2 Arena grossed $18,178,036 and seen them play to 187,696 fans. The Circle Tour was the highest grossing concert tour of 2010 according to Billboard's annual Top 25 concert tours. The tour played to 1,909,234 fans and grossed $201.1 million from more than 80 venues reported to Pollstar.[33] For the second time in three years, Bon Jovi ranked as Billboard's & Pollstar's Top Touring Act of the Year. Bon Jovi was also ranked second on Forbes Magazine's list of the world's highest paid musicians, earning an approximate $125 million income that year.[34]

Perhaps you should get out more.

From 2010:

From 2006:

From 2005:

From 2004:

wiigirl

People still listen to Bon Jovi?

Yes....but they don't admit to it. :p
75.gif

captainkidd

I would hope they wouldn't. Sounds like people are stuck on the past and who was once great. That other post was TL;DR. Didn't read past the first couple words. Talking nickelback bad

Dumbest. Post. Ever.

Is Justin Bieber better than The Beatles because The Beatles aren't new?

captainkidd

Yes....but they don't admit to it. :p
75.gif

That used to be true in the 90's when grunge was supposed to kill glam rock. Bon Jovi was always more than just a glam rock band though. They dressed the part for a few years, but their music didn't fit into that category. They're a rock and roll band, one that has thrived over 3 decades. The irony is, the people that claim Bon Jovi fans are stuck in the past are the ones that are actually stuck in the past.

I find it amusing when people make remarks like "Bon Jovi is still around?" It's like "Hey man, you're the one who's out of the loop, not me."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom