Replacement Band for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Rage against the machine. Retheme it to rage has another protest to get to across town. And they only way to get there is through riding in your environmentally friendly stretch Prius. Afterwards you are given the option of joining them in said protest.

6laurac

Let's hear.....
AC/DC-Back in Black
The Beatles-Helter Skelter-"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide, when I get to the bottom and I see you agggaaain....."
KISS-Rock and Roll all night
Led Zep-Kashmir

George Lucas on a Bench

I think some sort of massive overhaul and interactivity similar to new Test Track and the coaster at Universal Studios Florida could seriously improve Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Randomize the music so it varies whenever you ride.

Bairstow

I think some sort of massive overhaul and interactivity similar to new Test Track and the coaster at Universal Studios Florida could seriously improve Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Randomize the music so it varies whenever you ride.

They could randomize the visuals in the spaghetti bowl too.
Verbolten at Busch Gardens Williamsburg has multiple lighting/decor programs it runs in its show building, and like Rock n' Rollercoaster its interior scenes are also nothing more than painted plywood and UV lights.
Combine that with the dynamic concert lighting used in the Eurodisney version of Rock n' Rollercoaster, and there's all kinds of things you could do for the sake of variety.

ddbowdoin

easy... BSB

backstreet.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom