News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

UNCgolf

I am angry that they aren’t going realistic here and including outdoor urinals. If Rohde had been in charge of this, we’d have some realism, not this cartoonified ”Paris” where people pee inside a building.

Je le deteste!

They should have installed these:

Toilettes-publiques-%7C-630x405-%7C-%C2%A9-OTCP.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I am angry that they aren’t going realistic here and including outdoor urinals. If Rohde had been in charge of this, we’d have some realism, not this cartoonified ”Paris” where people pee inside a building.

Je le deteste!

Don't forget pickpocketers! (Although you don't have much left to steal after a WDW vacation....)

donsullivan

Premium Member
It’s typical Disney table service offerings but with French words in the titles. Unless you think - “Grilled tenderloin of beef, green peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans” (The description of a dish straight from the MDE menu) - is something authentically French.
Blame that on the dining plan. Over the years, many people who would never have chosen these restaurants, chose them due to dining plan. They don’t look at the menu, the chose for the location, or the atmosphere. Then they complained about the ’traditional’ menus resulting in everything getting homogenized into boring themed versions of meat and potatoes.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Blame that on the dining plan. Over the years, many people who would never have chosen these restaurants, chose them due to dining plan. They don’t look at the menu, the chose for the location, or the atmosphere. Then they complained about the ’traditional’ menus resulting in everything getting homogenized into boring themed versions of meat and potatoes.

The Dining Plan is truly the gift(?) that keeps on giving, isn’t it?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Don't see the standard "How to wash your hands" signage that you see in other facilities on property.
When the area opened to guests they were still adding distancing signage to benches, so I'm not surprised they didn't get to the bathrooms yet. I think the opening of this area was brought forward from what was originally planned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom