News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

trainplane3

with Impressions or that awful singalong? I want Impressions back its just not the same without it!!! (one showing at night is pathetic and Ill probably never get to see it again except on youtube, not everyone can be there at night).. ok I'll calm back down now. :)

the trees however do look fantastic.
I'm pretty sure it's just Impressions right now. I remember one of the many announcements saying just IDF and if you look in the app only IDF is on the theater.

aladdin2007

I'm pretty sure it's just Impressions right now. I remember one of the many announcements saying just IDF and if you look in the app only IDF is on the theater.

ah ok thanks, hopefully in august I can catch again before they switch it back to the other or whatever they end up doing.

UNCgolf

Oh boy that looks absolutely terrible. They've got to do something about that backdrop. Not that I expect them to, they've been pretty clear recently that they aren't concerned with how things look for anything that's not right in your face.

It's unfortunate because everything in the foreground looks good (other than the little bit of that badly designed/out of place blue building), but my eye was drawn straight to the obviously fake backdrop. That's the opposite of what they want. Hopefully it won't be a big issue on the ground when you're actually in that area, though.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

Oh boy that looks absolutely terrible. They've got to do something about that backdrop. Not that I expect them to, they've been pretty clear recently that they aren't concerned with how things look for anything that's not right in your face.

It's unfortunate because everything in the foreground looks good, but my eye was drawn straight to the obviously fake backdrop. That's the opposite of what they want. Hopefully it won't be a big issue on the ground when you're actually in that area, though.
On the ground you’ll just have things like the floating door and the crêperie.

disneygeek90

That's what you get when you keep trying to hide attractions inside a building.
You mean buildings like these?
haunted-mansion-facade-1.jpeg
FlightOfPassage-queue-05072017-16.jpeg

1595736003027.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom