Removal of Main Street Christmas Wreaths Due to New Parade

Goofnut1980

Disneyland decorated for Halloween and decorated well for Halloween before the introduction of a holiday party. They also had the holiday fireworks show prior to the party. The only thing the party brought was meet and greets the cavalcade and themed lighting. Once Disneyland decides to bring in a replacement for A Christmas Fantasy Parade I can guarantee you that the Christmas holiday party will be introduced.

Seriously? I had NO idea that Disneyland didn't do a holiday party.. cray-cray!

asianway

The thing is though during those two weeks they'll perform DAWM AND Celebrate the Season. Yet that's not really maximizing labor dollars. Or am I wrong?
Not everyone is trained on both shows. Or parades. So if you're going to do one you may as well do two. Isn't there more overall castle shows those days too? Ie two shifts?

jrh1985

Not everyone is trained on both shows. Or parades. So if you're going to do one you may as well do two. Isn't there more overall castle shows those days too? Ie two shifts?

After MVMCP, I believe DAWM & CTS has 4-5 shows EACH! :) However that may change this year. Since A Frozen Holiday Wish is twice a night on non-party nights, I would think MK would do it at least that often after MVMCP.

jrh1985

That is the replacement for what was previously strung across the street.
Thanks, But, what happened to the rumors/news that the garland was going up tonight and the need of FOF floats to measure? With the new decor you just posted, you shouldn't need to measure FOF right?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks, But, what happened to the rumors/news that the garland was going up tonight and the need of FOF floats to measure? With the new decor you just posted, you shouldn't need to measure FOF right?
The clearance for the floats was worked out before they designed, built and installed them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom