Removal of Main Street Christmas Wreaths Due to New Parade

cjk0318

Hey I gave you the benefit of the doubt once and got burned for my trouble.

So we'll see how this plays out.... Because its going to either prove you right or prove you wasting everyone's time.
Wasting everyone's time for sharing a RUMOR. Isn't that what this entire section is for? I got that info from an entertainment coordinator, yeah. He was wrong. Sorry 'bout it.

MerlinTheGoat

Thanks for the backlash, really appreciate it.
You did kind of ask for it and put yourself in a position to be scrutinized. According to Steve (wdwmagic), the new decorations are complete as of today. So either he's wrong (i've yet to see this happen) and there's still more to go, or you were wrong (whether you were fed a bad source or are lying we can't know for sure).

Apart from Frozen at EPCOT and the ongoing projects at Animal Kingdom, no one is in any position to know what will happen in 2021. Even the highest executives in the company almost certainly haven't thought that far ahead. The leadership at TWDC will have changed by then and there's really no telling what they'll do by that date. There are probably some imagineers who would like to express what they HOPE will occur by that date, but they have no power or foresight, they're at the mercy of the executives and may not even be with the company by that point.

If you got your parade info from the same people who told you about the garlands, it's best you don't take their word for it from now on.

Wasting everyone's time for sharing a RUMOR. Isn't that what this entire section is for? I got that info from an entertainment coordinator, yeah. He was wrong. Sorry 'bout it.
You didn't say it was a rumor, your comment made it sound like it was a fact. EDIT- admin beat me to it.

flyerjab

I personally think that the shade of red on the wreath lights are about .72 shades too red. I was 100% buying the Small Town America with a large European castle at the end of it's street thing until I saw the slight inauthentic discoloration of the red light bulbs on the wreaths with the all-too-believable massive candles hanging in them.
Thanks Disney. You've ruined all my hopes and dreams.

Post of the day right there.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I personally think that the shade of red on the wreath lights are about .72 shades too red. I was 100% buying the Small Town America with a large European castle at the end of it's street thing until I saw the slight inauthentic discoloration of the red light bulbs on the wreaths with the all-too-believable massive candles hanging in them.
Thanks Disney. You've ruined all my hopes and dreams.

Yeah, it's a crying shame that those idiots like John Hench wasted all those decades of the company's time with trivial things like color, setting, etc. Good thing they are all dead now and we can do whatever we want!

spectropluto

wreath.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom