rejected WDW attractions (this should be fun)

dave

She's new here, she dosen't even know that people can hit the "ignore all posts" button and NEVER see anything she posts again:lol: . Thus, her threads die in oblivion.:wave:

How rude can anybody be, no matter what she is trying to do regarding posting, why do you call her she.

from castle vale

Regards,

haz

ThinkTink721

She's new here, she dosen't even know that people can hit the "ignore all posts" button and NEVER see anything she posts again:lol: . Thus, her threads die in oblivion.:wave:
Hey...I did know that! :D
Actually, I don't care if anyone reads my stuff or not.
Their loss if I have new info.
I have actually received info. that has not been posted on these boards & I have chosen not to share it due to negative comments in the past.
I am seriously thinking about just reading info. & responding to questions & not posting new info. or asking questions.
Actually, I think all of my threads but 2 have been answered. :)
Anyway, no big deal, this forum is not my life.
I have so much more to worry about, so I will end this comment. :D :wave:

dave

How rude can anybody be, no matter what she is trying to do regarding posting, why do you call her she.

from castle vale

Regards,

dave

just read your profile dont think you are from the uk, you are a us person, i thinkwith a big mouth, love the us people, but not people like you, i also got married over there and had a good time.
I don't post a lot but am on here every day, people like you should go away, you are not welcome and you add nothing to the site, you are what i call an e mail hard person, and looking at your age, its very sad.

If this post is allowed i look forward to a very predicted reply that wil bore me and the rest of the members.

Get a life old man

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

from castle vale

Regards,

haz
I would assume the poster in question was called she, because that poster seems to be a person lacking a discernable amount of testosterone, coupled with a potential lack of male genitalia and complete lack of need for a urinal.

Furthermore, I would assume that the poster would look a lot better in a dress or two-piece than I ever would, and that they don't need to shave their face nearly as often as a male would require.

[/smartass]

ThinkTink721

just read your profile dont think you are from the uk, you are a us person, i thinkwith a big mouth, love the us people, but not people like you, i also got married over there and had a good time.
I don't post a lot but am on here every day, people like you should go away, you are not welcome and you add nothing to the site, you are what i call an e mail hard person, and looking at your age, its very sad.

If this post is allowed i look forward to a very predicted reply that wil bore me and the rest of the members.

Get a life old man
Now that was mean. :(

ThinkTink721

I would assume the poster in question was called she, because that poster seems to be a person lacking a discernable amount of testosterone, coupled with a potential lack of male genitalia and complete lack of need for a urinal.

Furthermore, I would assume that the poster would look a lot better in a dress or two-piece than I ever would, and that they don't need to shave their face nearly as often as a male would require.

[/smartass]
Hey...now that's funny! :lol:

Vernonpush

Not trying to be abrasive, but I don't think there is anything rude in pointing out the fact that someone has a lot of posts over a 4 month period. Regardless of the reason, I find it amazing that someone can have that much time on their hands. Then again, you know what they say, "Opinions are like XXXXXX, and I'm the biggest one." :kiss:

my 2 cents....

dave

from castle vale

Regards,

haz

Maybe because "she" is a term for a female...which I am one. :veryconfu
I was responding to daverube's responce. I know that ThinkTink is female. Would you feel better if I called her "It"? I wouldn't. I respect her too much. I just like to have fun with her. She (ThinkTink[ you are still female aren't you?]) knows I don't mean any harm.

from castle vale

Regards,

haz
Why do you?

Texzilla

Living With Iron Chef - the ride now flows in the opposite direction. As you now pass through the greenhouse first, you have to grab a giant mutant veggie off the vines and create a nice entree before the ride is over.

Fun2BFree

The World-famous Jungle Booze. :slurp:

The Jungle Booze Cruise -- Join a Skipper who's too drunk to even speak an understandable sentence, but beware as friends are dared to ride giant animatronic butterflies and talking about how awesome those dudes at the end of the tunnel are cause they did thing so extreme that they lost body parts.

everyone would love this:

booze cruise(jungle cruise)

Not to be too preachy, but when you get a great idea, search the thread to see if someone has written practically the same thing. Though I've given the above as an example, I've seen several of the same idea posted twice or even thrice. :wave:

And because it's mean not to post without contributing to the thread:

-Watch Luke Skywalker do the dishes at all-new Star Chores!
-Experience the re-imagineered Maelstrom, where <highlightforspoiler> the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman do battle and then you are forced to watch a boring Pirate travelogue.<endspoiler> :lookaroun
-
And you zoom through the internet on MySpace Mountain.

PhotoDave219

How dare you call me reasonable?!?!?!? :lol:

Compared to some around here that post a link and get all their "friends" to bum-rush a thread and be far more awful to people then I am, You're quite reasonable. :D

Of course its not like there aren't people on this site who have their own little club (ppppppppeeeeeee emmmmmmmmmm elllllllllll) and talk trash about other forum members and post links to threads and raid them as if this were Wackbag. Right? :lookaroun

Number_6

Please try to stay on subject and leave off the insults. Thanks. :)

Compared to some around here that post a link and get all their "friends" to bum-rush a thread and be far more awful to people then I am, You're quite reasonable. :D

Of course its not like there aren't people on this site who have their own little club (ppppppppeeeeeee emmmmmmmmmm elllllllllll) and talk trash about other forum members and post links to threads and raid them as if this were Wackbag. Right? :lookaroun

Glad to see you're sticking on topic like the moderators request, Dave. ;)

Space Mountain: The Black Hole Mission

BwanaBob

Thats not fair, dude.

Just because we pay for more bandwidth, doesn't mean we're all like that.

...and to assume 'that' is stereotyping anyone with the blue banner.

(I know you know this, Dave. ...and I know of what you speak. Broad-brush and all... you know?)

Laura

Premium Member

Way better to take the PhotoDave approach and talk trash about people right to their faces. :lol:

I do a little of both actually, just depends on what kind of mood I'm in. :lookaroun

*hides from the wrath of Number 6*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom