rejected WDW attractions (this should be fun)

Vernonpush

Peter Pan's Fright - he grows old, VERY old.

Travesty of Nations - all the CMs from each country enter the promanade and declare war on the other nations.

Pooh's Playful G-Spot - :lookaroun

Minnie's Chicken Ranch:lol:

And.... Don't forget to visit Ariel's Ghetto

Chezman1399

Carousel of Robin Quotes including classics like "Holy Almost Batman!" and "Holy Timebombs Batman!"

The Uncontrollable Flatulance Room (The Enchanted Tiki Room)

Big Thunder Mountain 2 hour Hiking Tour

Hoop Dee Doo Rescue -- Everything is falling apart from all sorts of natural disaster, but don't worry a singing troop is on there way to save you

Dumbo V2(Rocketships in Tomorrowland)

Dumbo V3(Magic Carpets of Agrabah)

Dumbo V4(Triceratop Spin)

Twilight Zone: Tower of Unfortune Misery and Depression

Number_6

Guys, settle down. You'll notice that she is not the only one and so when I made my post it did not single anyone out. mkt made a perfectly reasonable suggestion which people that are flood posting will either accept or ignore. There is no need to be rude to one person when he or she is not the only one doing something. Please don't start having this thread spiral downward into a bad place. Thanks.

ThinkTink721

Guys, settle down. You'll notice that she is not the only one and so when I made my post it did not single anyone out. mkt made a perfectly reasonable suggestion which people that are flood posting will either accept or ignore. There is no need to be rude to one person when he or she is not the only one doing something. Please don't start having this thread spiral downward into a bad place. Thanks.
Thanks for clarifying that you were not just talking to me.
Some people can get out of hand.
We should be here to have fun!
Thanks again!
:D :wave:

maggiegrace1

Get over the # of posts someone has - does it really matter? :eek: :wave:
If it did not matter then why did you not quote your last two posts in the same post?

You posted them within minutes apart..

It seems like you are the one who like the fact that you do have so many..because there are times when you can use the multi-quote function and choose not to:shrug:

EDIT: Last 3 and I'm sure will be 4 posts..

ThinkTink721

If it did not matter then why did you not quote your last two posts in the same post?

It seems like you are the one who like the fact that you do have so many..because there are times when you can use the multi-quote function and choose not to:shrug:

Thanks for being so nice.
:)

ThinkTink721

The reason why I did not quote my last two posts in the same post was because I was responding to two different people.
:D

ThinkTink721

I am nice..So you are certainly welcome.:wave:

People are just trying to give you some suggestions so that you won't get all the rude comments from others but you just will not accept them.
I have actually thanked people for their suggestions.
It's just that when everything you post is ridiculed, you start to feel a little like you are not wanted.
:(

ThinkTink721

That makes no sense...People respond to 4 or 5 different people in the same posts all the time....

Oh...

:D :wave: :) :sohappy: :D :rolleyes:
It makes no sense to respond to people in different posts? :veryconfu
They ask a question or post a statement & someone answers them.
That's confusing?
:confused:

lilclerk

It's just that when everything you post is ridiculed, you start to feel a little like you are not wanted.

It's just that it makes threads a bit hard to read when the same person posts consecutively so many times that it takes up full pages of a thread.
You're definitely wanted here =) You're nice and you help people out. It would just be nice if you changed your posting style a bit.

maggiegrace1

No one is saying you are not wanted..but when youdo not take peoples suggestions and continue to do the same things over and over again then people will get frustrated and rude...

Believe me..I have had my fair share of rude comments here..but if you take some suggestions from people and follow through with them it will be better for all..

Im just trying to help you..:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom