rejected WDW attractions (this should be fun)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
The reason why I did not quote my last two posts in the same post was because I was responding to two different people.
:D

But I can do that, and I'm sure you can

I am nice..So you are certainly welcome.:wave:

People are just trying to give you some suggestions so that you won't get all the rude comments from others but you just will not accept them.

see, another persons post... Dana is very nice btw.

This is one for the men:

gash mountain :ROFLOL:

oh hahaha! See, another person

Guys, settle down. You'll notice that she is not the only one and so when I made my post it did not single anyone out. mkt made a perfectly reasonable suggestion which people that are flood posting will either accept or ignore. There is no need to be rude to one person when he or she is not the only one doing something. Please don't start having this thread spiral downward into a bad place. Thanks.

and I still can't believe you said I made a reasonable suggestion. Bah!

another post!

ThinkTink721

O.K.
Let's stop acting like children & move on.
This is what I am talking about when it gets ridiculous.
Life is too short...let's have fun!
:D :wave:
(HUGS)
Think...WDW!!!:D :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

It makes no sense to respond to people in different posts? :veryconfu
They ask a question or post a statement & someone answers them.
That's confusing?
:confused:
See ...Now you are making me post several posts in a row..Gosh you are fast..;)

I just meant that people read every post so even if you respond to 2 or more people in the same post they will read your response..

Im confusing myself...:brick:

Vernonpush

She's new and has not yet discovered the " quote+" button or the "Edit" button.

Or maybe she's a natural blonde:lol: ?
J/K tink!:sohappy: :wave: :kiss:

ThinkTink721

See ...Now you are making me post several posts in a row..Gosh you are fast..;)

I just meant that people read every post so even if you respond to 2 or more people in the same post they will read your response..

Im confusing myself...:brick:
O-Tay!!!
(HUGS)
Let's be friends...
It's better to smile & try to get along! :D
:wave:

ThinkTink721

She's new and has not yet discovered the " quote+" button or the "Edit" button.

Or maybe she's a natural blonde:lol: ?
J/K tink!:sohappy: :wave: :kiss:
Thanks for the directions on the quote button. :)
I really didn't know how to do that. :veryconfu
And, no, I'm not a blonde! :D :wave:

daverube

Guys, settle down. You'll notice that she is not the only one and so when I made my post it did not single anyone out. mkt made a perfectly reasonable suggestion which people that are flood posting will either accept or ignore. There is no need to be rude to one person when he or she is not the only one doing something. Please don't start having this thread spiral downward into a bad place. Thanks.

Not trying to be abrasive, but I don't think there is anything rude in pointing out the fact that someone has a lot of posts over a 4 month period. Regardless of the reason, I find it amazing that someone can have that much time on their hands. Then again, you know what they say, "Opinions are like XXXXXX, and I'm the biggest one." :kiss:

my 2 cents....

dave

ThinkTink721

Not trying to be abrasive, but I don't think there is anything rude in pointing out the fact that someone has a lot of posts over a 4 month period. Regardless of the reason, I find it amazing that someone can have that much time on their hands. Then again, you know what they say, "Opinions are like XXXXXX, and I'm the biggest one." :kiss:

my 2 cents....

dave
I am actually a very busy person, I just read through the forum quickly for new info. & post where I need more info. or can give info.
:D :wave:

Kingdom WDW

20 Feet Under Pooh's Thotful Spot

Captain BO

Mission: Spacesickness

Illuminations: An Inconvenient Truth

Lights, Motors, Axe! Men and Their Deoderant

Vernonpush

my 2 cents....

dave
She's new here, she dosen't even know that people can hit the "ignore all posts" button and NEVER see anything she posts again:lol: . Thus, her threads die in oblivion.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom