News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

ryan1

This is going to be so incredibly hot from late April to mid September. There has to be fans as well as the umbrellas right? The hot smoking pit in the middle of the all brick surroundings will just be unbearable.

FigmentFan82

I actually don't know: What is the character tie in other than Sam the Eagle being on the logo? Is there a show indoors or something?
My completlety lacking any insider knowledge whatsoever GUESS would be no. Just Sam's face here and there. MAYBE some audio of his voice welcoming guests to the most patriotic eatery in all of Walt Disney World. But my money is on nothign more than some art here and there.

Brer Panther

My completlety lacking any insider knowledge whatsoever GUESS would be no. Just Sam's face here and there. MAYBE some audio of his voice welcoming guests to the most patriotic eatery in all of Walt Disney World. But my money is on nothign more than some art here and there.
Yeah, it's probably just gonna be one or two pictures of Sam here and there and that's it. I mean, it's not like PizzeRizzo is all that Muppet-y. If Disney wanted, they could take out what little Muppet stuff is in there and retheme the place as a normal pizza eatery and it wouldn't be too hard.

kevlightyear

Regal Eagle added to the map along with a redesign of the American Adventure building.

American Adventure.jpeg

They also flipped the Golden Dream ship for some reason. Here's the old version for reference:

American Adventure.jpeg

Bender123

Yeah, it's probably just gonna be one or two pictures of Sam here and there and that's it. I mean, it's not like PizzeRizzo is all that Muppet-y. If Disney wanted, they could take out what little Muppet stuff is in there and retheme the place as a normal pizza eatery and it wouldn't be too hard.

Out of all the offensive IP intrusions, this seems like the more boring and benign of them...I cant really get fired up over Sam Eagle in a BBQ restaurant. If anything, it actually fits the character, the inside joke is fine and its better than the old fast food place. Its not like they took down American Adventure to put in a Muppet sing a long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom