News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

jmuboy

Wow! So, Rapunzel is still a blonde, Beast is still hairy, and the American colonies have yet to separate from the United Kingdom... which is kind of funny, but if you think about it, we were British Colonies longer that the United States. And the pavilion is called "The American Adventure" not the "United States of America." That means we can include everyone living here after 1492 at least! lol!

Can’t it just be the “liberty inn smokehouse” or “the old glory smokehouse “ or something simple like that. It’s a great menu idea. But it’s a poor name choice by Disney.

ninjaprincesst

Liberty Inn was a fantastic oasis after walking to the back of the park.
RIP Liberty Inn.

The Barbecue concept could be an upgrade. The smokehouse atmosphere will defiantly hamper that cool AC that Liberty Inn used to provide. That makes it a bit more oppressive.

Real talk here. What kind of barbecue? Because Memphis, Carolina and St Louis are all crap compared to Kansas City barbecue.
All of that is crap compared to Texas BBQ.

TOCPE82

Liberty Inn was a fantastic oasis after walking to the back of the park.
RIP Liberty Inn.

The Barbecue concept could be an upgrade. The smokehouse atmosphere will defiantly hamper that cool AC that Liberty Inn used to provide. That makes it a bit more oppressive.

Real talk here. What kind of barbecue? Because Memphis, Carolina and St Louis are all crap compared to Kansas City barbecue.
Why not a variety of BBQs covering the gamut of America?

But I will agree, KC BBQ is my favorite.

'Regal Eagle', hmmm....I think this is a missed opportunity. Shoulda called it Regal Meagle Smokehouse....Treat Yo Self!

RSoxNo1

I'm 100% on board with a BBQ place, but I also think they can make this all of the regional foods around the country. Add in Maryland Crabcakes, different types of pizza, New England and Manhattan clam chowder, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom