Refrigerators being temporarily removed from all rooms

melmood2000

We just got back from French Quarter room 5146 we got a letter saying we wouldn't have a fridge however I was surprised to find a working and cold fridge. Maybe they are still sending out the letters because they all haven't been replaced yet.

kasey1988

We just got back from French Quarter room 5146 we got a letter saying we wouldn't have a fridge however I was surprised to find a working and cold fridge. Maybe they are still sending out the letters because they all haven't been replaced yet.
We just checked into French quarter Monday (also building 5!), room 5241, also recieved a letter but were happy to see that we have a working fridge :)

G00fyDad

I got excited about that and called to see if the fridges were replaced at ASMovies. They are not done yet. The CM did add a request for a fridge, but I "am not guaranteed one." This is past ridiculous now. How long has this been going on? Just replace them all already!

Slov72

Hi everyone, my sister arrived on Tuesday at POR and they did not have a fridge, she had recieved a letter and had made several calls to request one. After a day, they moved them to Animal Kingdom lodge to a room with a fridge.... awful nice upgrade because of a fridge.

The Mom

Premium Member
I got excited about that and called to see if the fridges were replaced at ASMovies. They are not done yet. The CM did add a request for a fridge, but I "am not guaranteed one." This is past ridiculous now. How long has this been going on? Just replace them all already!

It's been going on for 3 months, and the original notice stated (posted by the OP) that it would take at least 4 months, so they are not behind schedule.

G00fyDad

It's been going on for 3 months, and the original notice stated (posted by the OP) that it would take at least 4 months, so they are not behind schedule.

I should have been more clear. Reading it back to myself it does sound like I was being impatient. I was just whining. LOL

Innkeeper's Club

Just wanted to pass on some information about what a Club Level Cast Member told me about the situation with the fridges this past August. Basically among all the WDW Resorts he said there was problems with only 2 or 3 of them. Given the total number of rooms on property chances are all the other ones were going to be fine, even though they were changed as a caution. So basically everyone freaking out online was worried for nothing, since the majority of them were replaced right away.

luv

Me to my preschool daughter, "Please stop that whining right now!"
Daughter, "I'm not whining, I'm fussing!"
So funny. :)

My son was such a good little boy. Anytime he was corrected or warned, he felt badly. I would say, "I'm not angry; I'm serious."

One day I told him to stop whining and he said, in the exact tone i would use, "I'm not whining, Mommy. I'm seeweeus." (He was not joking or being a smarty-pants, which is why I thought it was funny.) Little kids are SO cute. :D

Longers

Hi everyone, my sister arrived on Tuesday at POR and they did not have a fridge, she had recieved a letter and had made several calls to request one. After a day, they moved them to Animal Kingdom lodge to a room with a fridge.... awful nice upgrade because of a fridge.

Wow that was a good upgrade. Is that as they had medical issues and needed a fridge? Really hope we get one at POR in early Nov!
Not received any letters yet saying we won't have one?

ddrongowski

We got the letter.... We stayed in PORS and requested a refrigerator (medical for insulin), and they had one in the room. Then about 20 minutes afterwards they brought another oneo_O. Hind sight being 20/20 we should have taken the second one as the first one did not have an control and was running to cold. The insulin froze (not badly) on the 4th or 5th day. This was for our stay from 12Oct13 thru 20Oct13.

Magenta Panther

My cousin stayed at Pop a few weeks ago, and his room had a refrigerator, but it wasn't working. Had a note on it asking customers not to use it. ????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom