• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

jrh1985

Is it realistic to see the holiday tag in 2015 or will the changes be made/underway prior to then?
Would I be correct that your post is asking if ROE will still be around and have a holiday tag by thanksgiving 2015?
That's how I'm reading it.

RSoxNo1

Would I be correct that your post is asking if ROE will still be around and have a holiday tag by thanksgiving 2015?
That's how I'm reading it.
Yes, that's correct. How much longer will Reflections of Earth be around? Will I have a chance to see it, with the holiday tag in 2015?

ABQ

@marni1971 's eyes and ears statement made me hopeful for a return of the whistlers. Boo to the loss of Walter Cronkite. So was this bump purely holiday tag driven or are there any further regular show changes this month? Figures my next trip ends on Thanksgiving day.

Last edited:

dannyboyindc

So, if anyone sees the show this week.... notice anything different?
We just saw it Sunday night. The show looked great, although I didn't notice any difference with the laser's brightness or usage from our last trip (or fireworks). It was the same show we always see.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
We just saw it Sunday night. The show looked great, although I didn't notice any difference with the laser's brightness or usage from our last trip (or fireworks). It was the same show we always see.
Indeed. Try tonight.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
You're not the one who broke it to me… that happened the middle of last week.

Screw it, I'll put it out here…

They have completely re-recorded the audio for the holiday tag. It is still going to be peace on earth. It however has a female narrator replacing Walter Cronkite.
Boo.

Top Bottom