Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

RSoxNo1

Would I be correct that your post is asking if ROE will still be around and have a holiday tag by thanksgiving 2015?
That's how I'm reading it.
Yes, that's correct. How much longer will Reflections of Earth be around? Will I have a chance to see it, with the holiday tag in 2015?

ABQ

@marni1971 's eyes and ears statement made me hopeful for a return of the whistlers. Boo to the loss of Walter Cronkite. So was this bump purely holiday tag driven or are there any further regular show changes this month? Figures my next trip ends on Thanksgiving day.

Last edited:

dannyboyindc

So, if anyone sees the show this week.... notice anything different?
We just saw it Sunday night. The show looked great, although I didn't notice any difference with the laser's brightness or usage from our last trip (or fireworks). It was the same show we always see.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
You're not the one who broke it to me… that happened the middle of last week.

Screw it, I'll put it out here…

They have completely re-recorded the audio for the holiday tag. It is still going to be peace on earth. It however has a female narrator replacing Walter Cronkite.
Boo.

jrh1985

OMG the colors!! End of Act 1 the colors fade red to blue with the Earth Barge
Pic? Video?
I attempted to watch ROE on Eyes On Ears but was sidetracked by a livestream of Wishes tonight. Most of what I saw from ROE tonight was the same. However I did not see the last shot of blue pyro before We Go On, could be a one time fluke.

Other notes: The lights in the DTD/DS Parking Garage are on if anyone's interested and the Strobes from the Castle Dream Lights are not on during the last pyro of wishes this year. The regular Strobes are there when the castle's dark but not the Castle Dream Lights Strobes.

Father Robinson

While we're talking about changes marni1971, is it fair to say we've seen the last of the screamers? And if so, was the reason purely environmental concerns? Also, the only other change to the show that I find very disappointing is the substitution for the red flare out pyro. If that's not an easily understood description, here's a photo.
fw.jpg

While obviously stills from video can't hardly do any justice, it just seems like that pyro that had such power previously has now become very weak and unimpressive. Was this also an environmental issue, is it a supply issue, and is it possible that they'll ever change it back to how it was?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom