News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Figments Friend

Gee, who could have seen that coming....

Just another 'Disney Greatest Hits clip show'...like so many other recent nighttime spectacles.
Except this is the 'international edition'....in different languages.
See, it's 'themed' for World Showcase...!
( slaps head )

Can someone off duty during Third Shift just burn the burnt tacos now....while you still can.....?
Where is the ol' Inferno Barge when ya need it...

💣💥🌮🔥

-

Vinnie Mac

Different to RoE. No 1000 points of light but it still feels like a finale. Quite long too. Also borrows a classic trick from another retired show.

Allegedly
Ah... Don't kill me with curiosity here... When we say retired, how deep are we digging here. I:ROE or like... are we talking Laserphonic Fantasy type retired?

Vinnie Mac

At the very least, this soundtrack sounds incredible so far.
Also, the "How Far I Can Go The Distance" medley seems like it should end the show, not start it, unless it does both. It feels like an ending song in the preview.
If that's starting off the show, then why is the finale so well synchronized with it? If it is the start though, I wonder if that means that there will be something even BETTER for the finale.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
I was unsure whether I was wanting to see this new show because I loved Illuminations so much. When I saw they had a finalist from American Idol as part of the new show, that sealed the deal! No expense spared!

Vinnie Mac

I was unsure whether I was wanting to see this new show because I loved Illuminations so much. When I saw they had a finalist from American Idol as part of the new show, that sealed the deal! No expense spared!
"Too big to fail" seems to be the tagline for this new show honestly.

brettf22

Premium Member
<seemingly instantaneous posting of twitter link showing Harm story>

You’re quick. ⚡️Beat me to it. 🤣
With his/her almost immediate posting of Disney news, plus the constant updates about RotR boarding group info, this is how I envision @DCBaker, sitting at their Disney News Control Center …

77E28C43-35EB-4FCD-A83D-42546F426BFE.jpeg

TTA94

If that's starting off the show, then why is the finale so well synchronized with it? If it is the start though, I wonder if that means that there will be something even BETTER for the finale.

Im curious how the show will start off, like the intro and also is if and who will be the announcer or narrator.

Vinnie Mac

Im curious how the show will start off, like the intro and also is if and who will be the announcer or narrator.
I'm curious about that too. The first act is titled "Gather" and apparently the torches are gonna be used in the show... Had some ideas with that but I'm wondering what Disney's vision is.

Wouldn't it be fabulous if the Illumination narrator returned? I'm sure he'd love to do it.

Thelazer

I'm curious about that too. The first act is titled "Gather" and apparently the torches are gonna be used in the show... Had some ideas with that but I'm wondering what Disney's vision is.

Wouldn't it be fabulous if the Illumination narrator returned? I'm sure he'd love to do it.

Your really giving them to much credit...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom