News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

EeyoreFan#24

I imagine they would need to go back to HEA or HEA+ after the 50th. I haven’t seen any content of th projections yet, but if the gold Main Street is a suggestion the projections are heavy on giving the parks a present for their 50th, it probably won’t make sense after awhile. Although the tech upgrades lead the way for an expanded harm type show.

Also, I just noticed all the ears are the same pattern. Anyone know if this is artist rendering or using the sync tech?

T.S.

I think the description of the soundtrack sounds amazing. Different arrangements of favorite songs with new voices (go listen to the Ndlovu Youth Choir cover of Africa - they're awesome), intertwined with new themes - I'm really excited for this.

aladdin2007

sounds over d
What a joke.

This better have a killer original score to combat the other stuff.

its sounding way over done just like hea.. too much pop again shoved down our ears,, although go the distance sounded incredible, but the same cut and paste disney songs over and over. The clips sounded like a complete mess to be honest not good. lets hope the actual finished product all blends into something listen-able because that was not. I wanted to turn it off.

TTA94

Not sure how I feel about the music. What concerns me deeply is this being a mishmash and not flowing well. Hope there will be a original theme song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom