News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MrPromey

Well there's a dude behind the ladder so clearly it was still being worked on

That doesn't necessarily mean the land wasn't open yet, though.

More and more frequently, this outside work in front of the public seems to be becoming a more commonly acceptable thing by management in the parks so I'd hardly have been shocked.

Only reason I asked was there's kind of a difference between being able to spot something you're looking for in the distance of a closed-off area behind the Disney construction walls and something being done in a normal viewable area.

I recall people riding old Dumbo specifically to try to get pictures over the construction walls when NFL was being built (to post them here!), for instance and I recognize that there comes a limit to what can and can't be done.

Anyway, not terribly shocking either way as the direction of the leadership over these parks was already failing when it comes to traditional levels of quality at this point under the management attitude that has only intensified in recent years.

... but I guess we are starting to reach a point where the people in power have been their long enough that a whole newer audience probably sees this all as normal and acceptable now. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
progress from today

The lower section is being prepped.

HarmonioUS_Full_41780.jpg

And we have what looks like a primer on the pipework. Other sections were done in this prior to being painted black.

HarmonioUS_Full_41782.jpg

trainplane3

progress from today

The lower section is being prepped.

HarmonioUS_Full_41780.jpg

And we have what looks like a primer on the pipework. Other sections were done in this prior to being painted black.

HarmonioUS_Full_41782.jpg
Paint a target on the side and put some torpedo launchers onto the Friendship boats. We'd get a unique piece of entertainment. The budget might be a little higher though.

JohnD

I believe black. But I think the painted surface is going to be more durable than whatever finish (or lack of), is currently there.

Either way, Intex coatings, who I think are doing this, are doing very well out of paint jobs recently!

Thank you for the precise response. No, seriously, even though I was being facetious.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Yeah there has always been various pixels out in most of the tests we have seen so far.

I'm curious to see if we find out how difficult they are to replace. My experience is very limited with LED walls/screens. But in that limited experience replacement in some of the locations I've seen dead pixels could be troublesome. I'd hope that maintenance was a design consideration, but it wouldn't be the first time if it wasn't.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom