News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Animaniac93-98

It's amazing how many Disney fans praise details and tributes, but just throw up their arms and say "whatever" when it comes to physically large design choices.

Details and design are important at every scale.

And Disney buildings, gardens etc don't exist in isolation. How they relate to each other in a spatial sense matters too.

Last edited:

BrianLo

Objective achieved, they've covered up the Guardians Show Building. :p

Woof. So much for Tokyo Disney Sea or Disneyland's Rivers of America show infrastructure.

I'm looking forward to the show at least, but it will might look really cool in the dark isn't a glowing endorsement.

TTA94

They should have went the WoC route and installed a platform, even bigger than DCAs. Or just use flat barges. They could have also installed retractable lighting rigs around WS. Keeping the nice views. Imagine how impressive that would have been to see the entire, or well most it, WS Lagoon erupt in towering fountains?Plus fireworks which DCAs WoC doesn’t have.

Admiral01

Premium Member
That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in a Disney park, and I’m old enough to remember the hat, the birthday cake castle, DCA 1.0, and how I looked after I rode Body Wars for the first time before the timing between the video and motion was fixed...

What in the world are they thinking? Nothing about this is a plus to the park.

I mean, let’s just build an offshore oil rig in the middle of the friggen lagoon - that would be way more attractive and could even entice Exxon back into sponsorship...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom