News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Bocabear

Daytime fountains
There ain't enough water in the lake to cloak those things! lol
1614132696180.png

Last edited:

Giss Neric

Do we know if it is anticipated they will be offering dessert/dining packages for prime viewing locations for harmonious?
I don't think you need prime viewing considering how humongous those barges are. You will be able to see them clearly all over world showcase. But of course, if you're there for the dessert party too and not just prime viewing then I'm sure they'll find a way to offer those.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It's true.
I also found an on-line photo of Valiquette, Riddley and two Epcot CM's holding two special pitchers containing FoN's water, in late 2019.
Well, considering that the whole planet is essentially a closed system, this is purely symbolic. Water from there is already here, and vice-versa.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
So I am guessing that with Tent gone, and the popcorn out, maybe there is something about to be seen in a few hours that will cause lots of comments.

I am guessing fountains.
Stargate does not need a tent but purhapse the water testing needed a tent just in case someone pointed a nozzle in the wrong direction. LOL

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So I am guessing that with Tent gone, and the popcorn out, maybe there is something about to be seen in a few hours that will cause lots of comments.

I am guessing fountains.
Stargate does not need a tent but purhapse the water testing needed a tent just in case someone pointed a nozzle in the wrong direction. LOL
I believe the tent was there as base of operations for some testing which has now concluded.

Touchdown

I am guessing fountains.
Either that or something went horribly wrong and the system did not function as intended.

Remember the last new WDW night show’s debut was a disaster, and the track record lately isn’t good:

ROL: Massively delayed and neutered
HEA: Smashing success
SWGS: Firework location had to be shuttered due to it being a major fire hazard not just to plants but also to a road

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom