• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
More pics at

HarmonioUS_Full_41061.jpg

ifan

Even if I forget about losing sight lines or the barges looking like oil rigs - What is the reason for everything being purposefully placed off-center, again? I remember this being discussed weeks ago, but cannot remember.

If these objects were lower to the ground and beautiful, walking toward them from the entrance and seeing them off-center would still flare up my OCD...

Need any more Salt or Butter for your popcorn, Martin? ;)

Merlin0402

Even if I forget about losing sight lines or the barges looking like oil rigs - What is the reason for everything being purposefully placed off-center, again? I remember this being discussed weeks ago, but cannot remember.

If these objects were lower to the ground and beautiful, walking toward them from the entrance and seeing them off-center would still flare up my OCD...

Need any more Salt or Butter for your popcorn, Martin? ;)
I agree, what’s annoying me most about these things is that they aren’t properly centered in the lagoon...

TTLUTS

Is this a sign that Harmonious could begin sooner rather than later? any chance its done by May? How long does testing take (anyone know from previous shows when they were launched even though this is more comprehensive?)

yensidtlaw1969

In the Parks
No
You know, someone suggested a little bit back that the show might be staged off-center to play better to the Table . . . and the more I see the more I think that's probably what's happening.

Which is, on top of being dumb to begin with, a real shame considering that (misguided) viewing platform has been canceled, leaving the show off-center for no reason.

Touchdown

You know, someone suggested a little bit back that the show might be staged off-center to play better to the Table . . . and the more I see the more I think that's probably what's happening.

Which is, on top of being dumb to begin with, a real shame considering that (misguided) viewing platform has been canceled, leaving the show off-center for no reason.
It is so weird how it’s off center, maybe they didn’t want to screw up the laser effect on SE from AA? Just why in the world is it off center?

mnelson3

Maybe I missed it, did anyone figure out what could be the reason they are off center? Or did make a boo boo when installing the hookup platforms? Lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom