• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
So I am guessing that with Tent gone, and the popcorn out, maybe there is something about to be seen in a few hours that will cause lots of comments.

I am guessing fountains.
Stargate does not need a tent but purhapse the water testing needed a tent just in case someone pointed a nozzle in the wrong direction. LOL

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
So I am guessing that with Tent gone, and the popcorn out, maybe there is something about to be seen in a few hours that will cause lots of comments.

I am guessing fountains.
Stargate does not need a tent but purhapse the water testing needed a tent just in case someone pointed a nozzle in the wrong direction. LOL
I believe the tent was there as base of operations for some testing which has now concluded.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
fountain GIF
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Touchdown

I am guessing fountains.
Either that or something went horribly wrong and the system did not function as intended.

Remember the last new WDW night show’s debut was a disaster, and the track record lately isn’t good:

ROL: Massively delayed and neutered
HEA: Smashing success
SWGS: Firework location had to be shuttered due to it being a major fire hazard not just to plants but also to a road

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Either that or something went horribly wrong and the system did not function as intended.

Remember the last new WDW night show’s debut was a disaster, and the track record lately isn’t good:

ROL: Massively delayed and neutered
HEA: Smashing success
SWGS: Firework location had to be shuttered due to it being a major fire hazard not just to plants but also to a road
EF: An average tribute to old EPCOT ending with a nose-thumbing IP song with technically troublesome kites. A smashing meh with crowds that were eager to see it just once.

Touchdown

EF: An average tribute to old EPCOT ending with a nose-thumbing IP song with technically troublesome kites. A smashing meh with crowds that were eager to see it just once.
I keep forgetting that one. Although I appreciate it more then most here. At this point I would take it returning again soon, especially if they go back to using the payloads they shot off when it debuted

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom