News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

CVF

I’m pretty sure that a majority of the shells from last nights nye tag were shot from 4 smaller barges attached to the 4 taco barges. These 4 smaller barges were also used during illuminations. I also
Noticed a lot of the shells in harmonious were also used in the tag last night prior to the finale of the tag.

gerarar

Premium Member
When did they downgrade the perimeters? I haven't been following the show much ever since MWCTF and F! returned, but man those perimeters were definitely changed out sometime in the last month-ish.

They're now "smaller" in terms of size and have a shorter tail. They also now have a bright star at the end, like any old comet you would normally see. Also when they fire, the "sound" is more muffled/softer, which leads me to believe these new ones are inferior. The new ones do fly quicker, which means they're lighter projectiles.

Original perimeters:
Screenshot_20230101_233732_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_233757_YouTube.jpg

New perimeters:
Screenshot_20230101_233858_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_234255_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Vinnie Mac

When did they downgrade the perimeters? I haven't been following the show much ever since MWCTF and F! returned, but man those perimeters were definitely changed out sometime in the last month-ish.

They're now "smaller" in terms of size and have a shorter tail. They also now have a bright star at the end, like any old comet you would normally see. Also when they fire, the "sound" is more muffled/softer, which leads me to believe these new ones are inferior. The new ones do fly quicker, which means they're lighter projectiles.

Original perimeters:
View attachment 689533
View attachment 689536

New perimeters:
View attachment 689534
View attachment 689535
This is like the 3rd time they've switched to those perimeters since October 2021. Not new at all

gerarar

Premium Member
This is like the 3rd time they've switched to those perimeters since October 2021. Not new at all
iirc, the other times were when they were using up the leftover Epcot forever pyro, since there were other pyro in the show switched out. But now it's only these perimeters, so that's very weird.

Last time I saw these switched out was around March of last year, but then the original perimeters came back a few weeks later.

If it's a supply issue, thats kinda bad it's still happening now when the show is nearing its end..

Last edited:

TTA94

Wish we knew what to expect with the new show. I’m kinda expecting them to not steer to far away from the whole Global Disney music type thing, but we’ll see. Visually I’m worried we’ll be getting a little bit of a downgrade. Slightly worried we could loose the fountains, but hopefully it’ll be the opposite and we’ll still get something impressive but done in a better way then Harmonious.

Vinnie Mac

Wish we knew what to expect with the new show. I’m kinda expecting them to not steer to far away from the whole Global Disney music type thing, but we’ll see. Visually I’m worried we’ll be getting a little bit of a downgrade. Slightly worried we could loose the fountains, but hopefully it’ll be the opposite and we’ll still get something impressive but done in a better way then Harmonious.
I'm sure fountains will be present in some way. I think the only major effect we'll lose with the new show is projections. I think we can only gain new effects from here.

Squishy

Like the Rivers of Light Lotus barges maybe, but more of them and a bit larger. Those were my favorite as was the show, if only they wouldn’t kept RoL version one and improved on it. But anyway lol.
I was thinking theyd go with barges similar to Tokyo's new show with the exception of the performers and moving rising screen and keep them in one positioned in place during the show.

FutureCEO

there is nowhere to go but up from this monstrous show

TTA94

Unless I missed something I’m curious when they will announce EF returning and more info on the new show? Since Harm is ending with the 50th you’d think they will make a announcement around, maybe February ish? Maybe some type of hype and date for HEA as well to. Depending on when WDW plans on joining the 100th celebration they could throw a live broadcast event or something discussing EF, HEA and more info on Epcots new show. I don’t think they’ll wait until D23 in the fall if they want the new show up and running by then?

Vinnie Mac

Unless I missed something I’m curious when they will announce EF returning and more info on the new show? Since Harm is ending with the 50th you’d think they will make a announcement around, maybe February ish? Maybe some type of hype and date for HEA as well to. Depending on when WDW plans on joining the 100th celebration they could throw a live broadcast event or something discussing EF, HEA and more info on Epcots new show. I don’t think they’ll wait until D23 in the fall if they want the new show up and running by then?
If this was pre-covid Disney marketing they would reveal more info about the new Epcot show in a livestream when Epcot Forever comes back but lord knows what this company is up to these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom