News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Epcot82Guy

As much as I loved ROE, I know it is not coming back. I think what many of us want is a better designed show instead of what we got.

Agreed. Like a show that clearly tells how music is a language that unites us all around the world. That inspires us to achieve, to connect, to be ourselves and to work together to create a better world... in harmony.

The fact this show wasn't an emotional slam dunk has been one of the most concerning things.

Disone

As I said before.. all you need to do is take ROE, and overlay it onto the new hardware out in the lagoon... would fit perfectly.
It's not going to happen. I suspect Harmonious will be here for a few more years. It won't last the 19 years that reflections of Earth did.

It was busy tonight at Epcot. The show was pretty good but almost none of the lasers worked and the firework that pierces the heart that launches off the American adventure did not fire. (I assume due to the recent fire).

But for the first time in a while Epcot felt busy. And then I realized it didn't just feel busy. It actually was busy because there was a traffic jam getting out of the parking lot.

And then I remembered it's Friday night, and Magic Kingdom closed at 6:00 p.m.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe we need something to replace Harmonious then.

Everyone that I know outside of the internet that has seen the show has had nothing but positive to things about it (family and friends). My schools orchestra, chorus, and band groups got to go in March and all most of them could talk about was Harmonious.

Clearly more people enjoy the show than the Epcot boomers are willing to admit.

Just saving this for posterity. They are well aware of how unpopular it is, and there are plans.

Can't wait to see how these "plans" formulate.

👋

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom