• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Bocabear

I think in the long term this strange looking Stargate and barges will be worth it. Both during the day and at night for Harmonious.
I wish I had your optimism about this... If the show is spectacular can you forgive the permanent eyesore gas refinery in the middle of the lake? I am not so sure... It is still hard to tell without the fountains and screens on...

mnelson3

Not trying to justify it but at least the coverings will, ever slightly, be a improvement than looking at a giant silver truss ring and arms. The bottom of each barge though has no sign of any type of coverings. Not sure if it’s even possible with the pipes and vents.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Like a canal and an opening bridge ?
I wonder if there is place that already has that? 🤔 🧐
simon cowell facepalm GIF

mnelson3

Like a canal and an opening bridge ?

Well yeah lol but I meant a way to go backstage without the bridge opening and more importantly, to them anyway, not inconveniencing the guests.
I personally think most guests would have found it entertaining watching the barges being moved out. Most seemed to enjoy watching the RoE barges. Heck they could make it like a parade and use the screens while being moved out, if they had a mobile power source and were overall mobile. Which their not.

Last edited:

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Well yeah lol but I meant a way to go backstage without the bridge opening and more importantly, to them anyway, not inconveniencing the guests.
I personally think most guests would have found it entertaining watching the barges being moved out. Most seemed to enjoy watching the RoE barges.
Like for the last 39 years ?

They build a new bridge across the EWP canal then do this.

This is so flawed it’s unbelievable

Father Robinson

You know what's going to be fun? The Peace on Earth tag and New Year's Eve show, where you won't be able to see most of the pavilions when they perform their parts in those shows. Like trying to see your child in their school play but some big kids are standing right in front of them hogging the spotlight.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
You know what's going to be fun? The Peace on Earth tag and New Year's Eve show, where you won't be able to see most of the pavilions when they perform their parts in those shows. Like trying to see your child in their school play but some big kids are standing right in front of them hogging the spotlight.
Assuming there’s a peace on earth

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom