News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Crazydisneyfanluke

Like a canal and an opening bridge ?
I wonder if there is place that already has that? 🤔 🧐
simon cowell facepalm GIF

TTA94

Like a canal and an opening bridge ?

Well yeah lol but I meant a way to go backstage without the bridge opening and more importantly, to them anyway, not inconveniencing the guests.
I personally think most guests would have found it entertaining watching the barges being moved out. Most seemed to enjoy watching the RoE barges. Heck they could make it like a parade and use the screens while being moved out, if they had a mobile power source and were overall mobile. Which their not.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well yeah lol but I meant a way to go backstage without the bridge opening and more importantly, to them anyway, not inconveniencing the guests.
I personally think most guests would have found it entertaining watching the barges being moved out. Most seemed to enjoy watching the RoE barges.
Like for the last 39 years ?

They build a new bridge across the EWP canal then do this.

This is so flawed it’s unbelievable

Father Robinson

You know what's going to be fun? The Peace on Earth tag and New Year's Eve show, where you won't be able to see most of the pavilions when they perform their parts in those shows. Like trying to see your child in their school play but some big kids are standing right in front of them hogging the spotlight.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You know what's going to be fun? The Peace on Earth tag and New Year's Eve show, where you won't be able to see most of the pavilions when they perform their parts in those shows. Like trying to see your child in their school play but some big kids are standing right in front of them hogging the spotlight.
Assuming there’s a peace on earth

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The LED system they have on those barges has incredibly brightness. It can deliver those colors in full Florida sun during the daytime. I can't imagine how bright those things are at night, and I would be surprised if they may have to actually drop the brightness a bit. Wonder if they have some spare bits left to go on the France theatre sign! ;)

mightynine

Assuming there’s a peace on earth

They didn’t run a tag during Epcot Forever, right? I don’t recall one in 2019.

Maybe they’ll bring it back when they can work it around Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Make the stargate a wreath and the tacos Christmas crackers!

trainplane3

They didn’t run a tag during Epcot Forever, right? I don’t recall one in 2019.

Maybe they’ll bring it back when they can work it around Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Make the stargate a wreath and the tacos Christmas crackers!
Maybe if we're lucky they'll go bang and sink to the bottom of the lagoon. Though they may still stick out of the water slightly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom