• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
A look at some recent Harmonious LED screen testing

The moire effect isn't there in person, but there are some off-axis issues with color rendition when viewed from the side.

HarmonioUS_Full_41705.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
The LED system they have on those barges has incredibly brightness. It can deliver those colors in full Florida sun during the daytime. I can't imagine how bright those things are at night, and I would be surprised if they may have to actually drop the brightness a bit. Wonder if they have some spare bits left to go on the France theatre sign! ;)

mightynine

Assuming there’s a peace on earth

They didn’t run a tag during Epcot Forever, right? I don’t recall one in 2019.

Maybe they’ll bring it back when they can work it around Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Make the stargate a wreath and the tacos Christmas crackers!

trainplane3

They didn’t run a tag during Epcot Forever, right? I don’t recall one in 2019.

Maybe they’ll bring it back when they can work it around Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Make the stargate a wreath and the tacos Christmas crackers!
Maybe if we're lucky they'll go bang and sink to the bottom of the lagoon. Though they may still stick out of the water slightly.

EdnaMode

I had seen a few pieces of it out there several weeks ago and I’m sure the night show will be great. But seeing all of it for the first time in the daytime today, that thing has truly become the biggest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

I hope I can eat these words some day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom