News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

owlsandcoffee

This is the same argument people make when they don't want to vote in political elections. Every voice counts and if you don't like the way things are going, speak up or spend elsewhere. I used to go to WDW every year and haven't been in the last 5 years because our last trip was so unpleasant. I probably will go again but my trips are so much less frequent than they used to be.

I'm not even going to be going to Disney any time soon. I can't afford it. In fact I haven't been to Disney world in years. My point is that if you don't want to go, that's fine but it will not make a bit of difference to Disney. Frankly I think the same is true of voting in certain contexts but I don't really want to get into that.

Amused to Death

Behind Kermit:

Kermit prepares to enter Stargate of Death.jpeg

Kermit has joined the circus and is preparing to enter the Globe "Stargate of Death." 😆

Surferboy567

Ive never heard the ending of this video. Is this really another version of we go on? Or is it not legit?

Doesn’t answer your question, but I just realized despite not speaking any other language other then English, I can understand “How Far I’ll Go” in the other language they are singing it in.

RSoxNo1

A statement I couldn't agree more with.

"This park is dead"
I believe ahead of both the 2017 and 2019 D23 Expos I said to the friend that was with me, "Don't [mess] up Epcot, Don't [mess] up Epcot". I had been saying the park was dead well before this point, but the removal of Illuminations was the final nail in the coffin for me. I will now vehemently argue with anyone that says it's a good park.

TTA94

Ya it really does look like the screen is showing a fountain and I kind of hope it is. These look horrible so adding this will only be worse which makes it funnier I an odd/horrible way.

Yeah some type of covering or just black paint on the bottom half of each barge would definitely help. I thought maybe additional led panels could be added but that likely would have been installed backstage, plus there’s the HVAC systems which need good air flow.

DreamfinderGuy

I believe ahead of both the 2017 and 2019 D23 Expos I said to the friend that was with me, "Don't [mess] up Epcot, Don't [mess] up Epcot". I had been saying the park was dead well before this point, but the removal of Illuminations was the final nail in the coffin for me. I will now vehemently argue with anyone that says it's a good park.
It'll be a good park eventually, par for the course even. It just won't be EPCOT.

skiir97

This video is one of my favourites. I would have booed if I was there. 😅

Also interesting that it shows the 'compass' style centrepiece that was cut? Also the hint at drones which also seem to have been cut unless they are just keeping them very quiet?

A few years ago didn't they clear and flatten a piece of land backstage that was rumoured to be for drones? Looking at some more recent pictures it looks like that piece of land has been used for nothing so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom