News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Either that or something went horribly wrong and the system did not function as intended.

Remember the last new WDW night show’s debut was a disaster, and the track record lately isn’t good:

ROL: Massively delayed and neutered
HEA: Smashing success
SWGS: Firework location had to be shuttered due to it being a major fire hazard not just to plants but also to a road
EF: An average tribute to old EPCOT ending with a nose-thumbing IP song with technically troublesome kites. A smashing meh with crowds that were eager to see it just once.

Touchdown

EF: An average tribute to old EPCOT ending with a nose-thumbing IP song with technically troublesome kites. A smashing meh with crowds that were eager to see it just once.
I keep forgetting that one. Although I appreciate it more then most here. At this point I would take it returning again soon, especially if they go back to using the payloads they shot off when it debuted

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - Base of the main Harmonious central Stargate ring barge now in World Showcase Lagoon​

HarmonioUS_Full_41058.jpg

The Rocketeer

trainplane3

TTA94

I believe he’s implying something horrible happened during testing.

Don’t think that’s what he meant lol must have been because of the center barge coming out?

Just a guess but I doubt they would have moved the center barge out if the testing went that horrible. If anything it probably went really well lol.

TTA94

At first I was like, what happened to the stargate? They chopped it off? Then I realized this is just one part of it lol I forgot it’s 3 barges.

ifan

Even if I forget about losing sight lines or the barges looking like oil rigs - What is the reason for everything being purposefully placed off-center, again? I remember this being discussed weeks ago, but cannot remember.

If these objects were lower to the ground and beautiful, walking toward them from the entrance and seeing them off-center would still flare up my OCD...

Need any more Salt or Butter for your popcorn, Martin? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom