News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Some uploads, nothing that interesting.

From Disney v DeSantis, a motion for reconsideration to piggyback on this suit by another alleged 1A victim of DeSantis, and another denial.

Attachments

• recon-5-16-denied.pdf
    139.9 KB · Views: 64
  • recon-5-16.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 173

JoeCamel

Disney has dragons
Real scary ones......

fig.png

Disstevefan1

When I think about how many years these legal battles will go on I get depressed but then I think, heck, we had WALLS in EPCOT for how many years for the total failure that is the EPCOT renovation, then I think, time will pass, walls will go up and come down and someday we can get back to complaining about, MOBBED theme parks, constant price increases, rained out Christmas parties, etc.

Not that we do not still complain about these things now, but we can better focus on them... someday ;)

TTA94

Don’t bash me for saying or asking this but depending on how things continue to go and in a worse case scenario, would Iger consider shutting down WDW until the situation gets resolved? Obviously it would severely hurt the company but I would think it would also securely hurt the state of FL. Id imagine that would not be a good situation for DeSantis to be in.

JoeCamel

Don’t bash me for saying or asking this but depending on how things continue to go and in a worse case scenario, would Iger consider shutting down WDW until the situation gets resolved? Obviously it would severely hurt the company but I would think it would also securely hurt the state of FL. Id imagine that would not be a good situation for DeSantis to be in.
No that would not be an option for a host of reasons

But…hypothetically it would cripple the state In about 3 Months.

The destruction would be shocking.

But it’s not a possibility as you said
I can see some flaws in that hypothetical. All theme parks everywhere were shut down for about 4 months for covid, yet the state of Florida survived. Orange country survived. No shocking destruction as you put it.

Just stating the facts.

MagicHappens1971

I can see some flaws in that hypothetical. All theme parks everywhere were shut down for about 4 months for covid, yet the state of Florida survived. Orange country survived. No shocking destruction as you put it.

Just stating the facts.
The global pandemic's effect on the theme park/hospitality industry isn't a fair comparison of what would happen to Orlando if next week WDW decided to shut down permanently. (this is never happening)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom