News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Sunday is Mother's Day;)
Presents have been ordered. A little thing from Tiffany, a comparable amount of money from the Tiffany thing spent on Tulips (she loves Tulips), lunch and drinks somewhere on property...

...and she's sleeping in the guest room the night before so she can sleep in without worrying about our baby.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Figgy1

tissandtully

flynnibus

Premium Member

Brian

He does a very good talking about what is obviously an extremely frustrating problem. It's interesting how listening to Bob, it is all common sense. When you listen to DeSantis' comments, it is quite the opposite.
He did give a compelling and professional response, but he undoubtedly had talking points in front of him as approved by PR and especially legal.

Brian

Have you ever listened to an earnings-call? lol
Yes, as someone who has significant holdings in Disney, I listen to each one. It's not uncommon for the presenters to have talking points in front of them for anticipated questions, and they are almost always vetted or even prepared by PR and legal.

It is especially important that the talking points for the Florida situation were vetted by legal, given the ongoing litigation.

tissandtully

Yes, as someone who has significant holdings in Disney, I listen to each one. It's not uncommon for the presenters to have talking points in front of them for anticipated questions, and they are almost always vetted or even prepared by PR and legal.

It is especially important that the talking points for the Florida situation were vetted by legal, given the ongoing litigation.
Yeah, that's what I meant. You seem to find the negative in everything to fit some sort of gotcha that you have planned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom