News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Revisiting this from last year…

Shouldn’t this have resulted in some kind of criminal investigation? How do you admit that as Governor you warned a ceo of a company that does a lot of business in your state that they had better keep quiet about your politics or “it won’t work out well for you”?
It’s the will of the people 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the agenda for the upcoming Board of Supervisors meeting on May 10.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 9.38.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 9.36.05 PM.png

Brian

Looks like Classe is being phased out. "Special advisor" likely means just keeping him on the payroll to ease the transition.

Some background on the new District Administrator: https://www.cful.org/glenton_gilzean_jr, https://nul.org/news/magic-diversity-game-changer-glenton-gilzean-jr

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Is false alarms really that big of a problem?

All those dang kids staying at POP Century during cheer week having some 3 AM fun... 😉

Or perhaps they just found out about the problems with the system in the building FOP is in that shut down the ride occasionally after it opened...6 years later?

Disstevefan1

It’s exactly how they describe it. Their projection at the time the statement is made. Every company gives some form of projection or guidance from time to time that has a similar disclaimer. Nothing guarantees it’s the exact number (how could anyone know) but there’s no reason to believe it’s a lie either.
I really, really hope the company chooses to invest in WDW.

But with what's happening now, it worries me.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
The font makes me think those hats are all rooting for Disney.

If they’re trying to push a reaction in hopes of getting average people to say, Oh look, there’s big bad Disney with a cease and desist again over stupid stuff… I don’t think it’s working. Just looks like part of team Disney ironically.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This has been my prediction for some time.

And not just locally in Florida elections. When Ronny Boy finally announces his POTUS run, don't be surprised if every single friendly in the primary gets loads of Disney money, and should Ronny win the primary, that the Biden or whoever gets loads of Disney money.
Or better yet, Disney just stay out of politics and not give “loads” of money away and then charge park guests more to help them fill the money bag

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom