News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I'm not laughing at you but the fact Disney is only doing what is available to most property tax payers. My neighborhood got a very nice rebate a couple of years ago doing the same thing. I guess we're all a bunch of cheats/s
Yep, my in-laws as well after they built their new home was assessed WAY high and got a nice chuck off. Disney is just doing what is available to them, the only difference is they have the money and lawyers on staff to do it year after year.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
And 314 of the 315 are probably on here.
And that's what I've been getting at when I've described this as "bad policy, but good politics."

Primary voters see "Ron is going after Disney, and we don't like Disney." Disney fanatics see "what the heck is going on, this is insane." Regular people don't even notice any of it.

Riviera Rita

They can blame Disney, but, what about those in Orange and Osceola counties who agreed to the creation of RCID knowing the long term benefits to their counties having seen the success of Disneyland in Anaheim and knowing the name of Disney as a product driver.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom