News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

lazyboy97o

I have not challenged. In regards to my property, my property taxes have been the same more or less $200 since 1994 and my home value increased 4x from the price I bought it (1994) when it took 4 months for my residence to be built to my specifications.
That you haven’t challenged them means what? Every property owner is allowed to challenge them. And in Florida you have to pay before you can challenge. And since values get carried over you have to keep filing suits as the clock moves forward but the case isn’t settled so one dispute becomes multiple suits for each year.

nbdysreal

flynnibus

Premium Member
Found the 20-21 fye for orange county. 1,308.7(million) total Property (ad valorem), gasoline, resort, and franchise taxes, to give you an idea.

So ~9billion … and this 11million is really a serious issue that the county is being held hostage over…

IMG_4522.png

flynnibus

Premium Member
So i guess the team talking points is gonna be ‘rcid was always meant to be ended’

Ron eluded to this during his press conference too… talking about when the debt was paid off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom