News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

castlecake2.0

Original Poster

That should be an interactive viewer. Showing both who owns what, and when you click on something it will bring up additional details including the owner, beyond just the color coding.
The map link won’t seem to load

tissandtully

So, the Legislature has not approved any of these board members for their seats yet, right (Which the new law says they need to)? They are only nominated by DeSantis. How does that give them authority to do anything right now?
It's like when your kids play house, they don't have any actual jobs or responsibilities or can pay the mortgage.

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I believe Disney la argument re: tax assessments is that the county is basing their appraisal on the fact that Disney adds the value to the land and if someone else owned them the value would drop dramatically.

Lilofan

Omg… disney did as every resident is allowed to do. Challenge the property assessor.

Look at these evil actions!
I have not challenged. In regards to my property, my property taxes have been the same more or less $200 since 1994 and my home value increased 4x from the price I bought it (1994) when it took 4 months for my residence to be built to my specifications. If I had to rewind, I would have bought 5 more lots , had the the homes built from ground up and rented them out for the last 29 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom