News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

kong1802

I'm just encouraged that he's willing to hold something in public. I was starting to think he couldn't do anything that wasn't behind closed doors......

Brian

I forgot about that bit of lunacy.
The EPCOT monorail line literally just stranded guests for over an hour this morning. The monorails are held together by duct tape and paperclips at this point.

Hey! Remember the time the doors just flung open while in motion?

Some additional oversight might be nice.

MagicHappens1971

1681752378946.gif

Cliff

Bottom line: Disney wants to control is own local government and they will never allow another government to take that away. The state of Florida is out-gunned here and they are going up against a force that they just cant compete with.

Disney is going to win this fight and there is nothing that the governor or Florida legislators or the Florida Supreme Court or Federal Supreme Court can do about it.

My money is on the Walt Disney Corporation 100%. Disney has simply grown just too big and powerful to fail.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Picking on you (just because, not really picking). You wouldn't think about changing your plans based on the vast majority of political statements Disney may make. Conversely, the thought that Disney may not be safe, and you're ready to contemplate not going. A behavior that is likely very common.
Not sure what you mean here. I’m not saying I wouldn’t go to somehow withhold business or make a statement. I don’t want to see Disney hurt as a company. I take the safety of my family very seriously so if I even believe there’s even a remote chance the parks won’t be safe I’m not going. I’m not saying that will be a common move or impact anything, that’s just me doing me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom