News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

nickys

Premium Member
Golden Oak near Port Orleans is on property. The homeowners whose homes range from $5M - $30M live in the gated community. Most if not all are not Disney execs some using Golden Oak as their second or third residence.
Where are you getting those figures from? I’m seeing $2.5m

Nice assumption but wrong.

I’m confused, what’s wrong? You don’t believe she can see fireworks from her porch?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I've worked with lawyers who make you wonder how they graduated law school, much less passed the state bar, but this guy's a fool. Isn't he the who's a real estate or land use attorney?
It doesn't take a genius to graduate from law school or pass the bar. You just have to do the work.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Where are you getting those figures from? I’m seeing $2.5m

I got an email from Golden Oak regarding two homes for resale. I believe one was close to $5 million and the 9000 square foot one well past $10 million.
I’m confused, what’s wrong? You don’t believe she can see fireworks from her porch?

Well, if a certain former governor could see Russia from her house, I can certainly see fireworks launched up into the air less than a mile away. I can hear them too. 😁

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I can see them from the roof of my house. But I'm also a little further away from the Disney bubbles in Winter Garden and Windermere.

I don't even have to climb up onto my roof. Surprisingly I get a better viewpoint from the location of our mailboxes. 😄

GrumpyFan

There were a few nice lines from yesterday's filing but this might have been the best part.
Disney is working extra hard to be a thorn in Desantis' side, and I say BRAVO!

1690473845987.png

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Further question, what’s the dynamic now between the two cities and the district, I assume before they worked mostly in tandem, but now what?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom