Redo of Disney's Hollywood Studios

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thanks... I like drawing layouts, such as track and park maps... but when it comes down to drawing an actual scene... i cant even do that... when i draw a parade float with certain characters i use stitck ppl to say this character is suppose to be here... Later today i will post Melody Way...

MaterA113

Original Poster
Melody Way

Moving from Animation Ctyd. between Magic of Disney ANimation and On to the Screen you enter into Melody Way... THe song/ music themed land of Disney's Hollywood Studios...

WHen entering the land, you have (an unnamed Fantasia watercoaster) on the right. IT would be themed to the original Fantasia movie with the guests riding through the scenes of the movie. (if anyone would like to do the Fantasia attraction, feel free becuase ive only seen Fantasia once) On the left as you enter is Disney Idol (needs a new name), it is an AMerican Idol Expierence type attraction. Except it is more featuring Disney Characters, and everyshow will have three different disney characters in the show... IT will be a interactive Animated movie/ live action stage show... With judges Cruella, Mickey, and Donald... In front of you is Rock N Rollercoaster staring Aerosmith. THe attaraction is realitvly untouched just spruced up. Finally, near the exit of the land to Horrorwood Studios, is the Fantasia themed shop (still needs a name)...

Tomorrow i will post Horrorwood...

Jasonflz

Melody Way

Moving from Animation Ctyd. between Magic of Disney ANimation and On to the Screen you enter into Melody Way... THe song/ music themed land of Disney's Hollywood Studios...

WHen entering the land, you have (an unnamed Fantasia watercoaster) on the right. IT would be themed to the original Fantasia movie with the guests riding through the scenes of the movie. (if anyone would like to do the Fantasia attraction, feel free becuase ive only seen Fantasia once) On the left as you enter is Disney Idol (needs a new name), it is an AMerican Idol Expierence type attraction. Except it is more featuring Disney Characters, and everyshow will have three different disney characters in the show... IT will be a interactive Animated movie/ live action stage show... With judges Cruella, Mickey, and Donald... In front of you is Rock N Rollercoaster staring Aerosmith. THe attaraction is realitvly untouched just spruced up. Finally, near the exit of the land to Horrorwood Studios, is the Fantasia themed shop (still needs a name)...

:D More material to work on. Boy, will I be busy.

figmntal95

Here is the next land:

Muppet Studios (Mama Melrose Area and current Muppet area, as well as some of NY St.)

Moving from Sci Fi City, you first have Gonzo's Pizza Palorium, a quick service restaurant where Pizza Planet and Mama Melrose's is now, across from Muppet Vision... THis is similar to the concept of the proposted Muppet Studios idea for DMGMS. Across from GPP is Muppet Vision 4D, the current attraction with a few added scenes and is updated a bit. Near the exit to MV4D is (unamed Muppet Store, suggestions for names???). Moving back, near the old Backlot THeater, yo have Great Muppet Movie Ride, a attraction simialr to the proposed and much wanted attraction for DMGMS. It will feature the Muppets in classic and famous scenes from famous movies (any suggestiosn for movies to be used, any apprecieated???) Finally, moving on towrd Production Cytd. is Muppet Labs Banquet Hall, where Studio Catering Comp is now. It will be enclsed and become a character dining breakfast and lunch, and a table service dinner. IT will feature famous Muppets such as Kermit, and Miss Piggy. And the Head Chef is the Swedish Chef...

So what do y ou think??? ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.... Tomorrow i will post Production Ctyd.

I like this... of course I couldn't get enough Muppets so I created a whole theme park... but I think this would be just perfect for DHS.

As for the store name, you could probably use the name they have now, but add the word Muppets in it. So: The Muppets Studio 1 Company Store.

As for the movies you could use, how about:
1. Peter Pan (as already proposed for the original ride)
2. Frankenstein (also proposed)
3. The Godfather (you could use the Dogfather (Rowlf) or the Frogfather (Kermit)
4. Star Wars (you can do a lot with this)
5. Indiana Jones (with Kermit as Indy)

My only suggestion is that you replace the Muppet Banquet Hall is that you could use the Electric Mayhem's version of the Hard Rock Cafe: the Hard Mock Cafe', or the Scarred Rock Cafe'.

MaterA113

Original Poster
TRhanks for your help i like the idea... especailly the restaurant Hard Mock Cafe... the reason i had the banquet hall was because i wanted a character dining area and couldn think of a name... so i think ill keep it thanks again...

any other suggestions???

figmntal95

TRhanks for your help i like the idea... especailly the restaurant Hard Mock Cafe... the reason i had the banquet hall was because i wanted a character dining area and couldn think of a name... so i think ill keep it thanks again...

any other suggestions???

Wait... maybe you could place it where Mama Melrose's is... or is that where the movie ride is going to be placed?

Well of course all my ideas for Muppet attractions/ restaurants are in my Muppet theme park thread... but I think what would work best in your Muppet Studios would be one of the living character shows... take a look at those.

Also, I don't know if you included this or not, but the Muppet Mobile labs.

Disneyson 1

Melody Way

Psst...hey! I have a Fantasia water coater!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=414203&highlight=Fantasia+Gardens

MaterA113

Original Poster
oh yeah Disneyson... i forgot... i remember it now and i loved it so i think i will be using it... so one attraction done... Thanks

Figmntal... where mama melrose is is the Gonzo's Pizza Palorium...and i forgot the Mupet Mobile Labs i think that i will be redoing Muppet Studios after i go over the rest of the lands...

tahnks everyone for the help

figmntal95

oh yeah Disneyson... i forgot... i remember it now and i loved it so i think i will be using it... so one attraction done... Thanks

Figmntal... where mama melrose is is the Gonzo's Pizza Palorium...and i forgot the Mupet Mobile Labs i think that i will be redoing Muppet Studios after i go over the rest of the lands...

tahnks everyone for the help

So if Gonzo's is going in where Melrose's is... is where Pizza Planet currently is going to be the Muppet Movie ride?

EDIT: Just read and saw that Gonzo's is taking up Melrose's and Pizza Planet. Sorry bout that.

mharrington

As for the movies you could use, how about:
1. Peter Pan (as already proposed for the original ride)
2. Frankenstein (also proposed)
3. The Godfather (you could use the Dogfather (Rowlf) or the Frogfather (Kermit)
4. Star Wars (you can do a lot with this)
5. Indiana Jones (with Kermit as Indy)

Here are a few other ideas:
6. Jurassic Park (giant pigs, including Miss Piggy (Jurassic Pork, maybe?)
7. POTC: Curse of the Black Pearl?
8. The Wizard of Oz (a no-brainer here, considering how many times the Muppets have parodied this movie)

MaterA113

Original Poster
Before i go on to Horrorwood... Here are the line ups for severa attractions...

First is The Great Movie Ride ...
1- Musicals
2-Mary Poppins
3- Gangster
4- Pirates of teh Carribbean (replaces Western)
5-
6-Raiders of the Lost Ark
7-Horror
8-Tarzan
9-Star Wars
11- Chronicles of Narnia (entering through wardrobe, light)
12-Witch WItch (similar sort of too the Wicked Witch of the West)
14- Finale

(11 and 12 were going to be Wizard of Oz but i will be moving those scenes to the Muppet MR so i replaced WoO with Chronicles of Narnia, but i need a movie for 5, any suggestions??)

Second here is The Muppet Movie Ride...
1-Peter Pan (Miss Piggy and Kermit)
2-Godfather (Rolf and Kermit)
3-Music Man
4-Frankenstien (Beaker and Dr. Bunsen)
5-Jurassic Park
6-Christmas Carol
7-Treasure Island
8- Wizard of Oz 1 (similar to original planned for GMR)
9- Wizard of Oz 2 (similar to what is in GMR now)
10- FInale/ WoO 3 (similar to planned GMR finale with WoO)

What do you all think of these scenes??? Comments, suggestions, additions, subtractions???

mharrington

Please, don't get rid of "The Searchers" or "The Wizard of Oz". We need real classics in the ride and a very limited number of recent movies.

MaterA113

Original Poster
What is "The Searchers"?

Ok ill try and rework themm... so if i maybe i can swtich Chronicles of Narnai and Wizazrd of Oz finales from GMR and MMR???

figmntal95

Second here is The Muppet Movie Ride...
1-Peter Pan (Miss Piggy and Kermit)
2-Godfather (Rolf and Kermit)
3-Music Man
4-Frankenstien (Beaker and Dr. Bunsen)
5-Jurassic Park
6-Christmas Carol
7-Treasure Island
8- Wizard of Oz 1 (similar to original planned for GMR)
9- Wizard of Oz 2 (similar to what is in GMR now)
10- FInale/ WoO 3 (similar to planned GMR finale with WoO)

What do you all think of these scenes??? Comments, suggestions, additions, subtractions???

1. For this, Kermit should be Pan, Janice is Wendy, Fozzie is Micheal, Scooter as John, and Piggy as Tinkerbell.
2. There was a clip on youtube of Fozzie coming to get help from the Frogfather to get revenge on Statler and Waldorf. I think you should do this but with Rowlf and not Kermit.
3. It has to be Gonzo leading a band of chickens.
4. That's pretty good.
5. Piggy is the T-Rex, Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie are scientists?
6,7,8,9. My personal opinion is that you don't do scenes based on actual Muppet movies. Maybe replace them with Star Wars, Jaws (Schnoz starring Gonzo), maybe the Kerminator. Unless you are trying to do something where both Movie Rides have different scenes..

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ok tahnks... i understand... thanks for the scene detailing help...

I think ill do Star Wars and Jaws, how would i do Jaws...

I think ill have Prates of the Carribbean in this attraction too...

MaterA113

Original Poster
Horrorwood

Entering into this land of mystery and horror from Melody way it is the "gate" area of the G-Force Complex and entrance area of ToT is the entrance to this area. It will extend to where Fantasmic is now and be where BatB is...

Entering into the land you have Twilight ZOne Tower of Terror, same as it is now with a few enhancements. Behind TZToT is a walkthrough/show/interactive studio, Behind the Scream, it will take you to the dressing room, makeup room, stunts and such to make a good horror film. Where Fantasmic and walkway to F! is now will be a building housing two items, one of them will be Sally's, a character dining experience for dinner themed to Nightmare Before Christmas, and attached to this restaurant is Oogie Boogie's Bonanza, a interactive/movie/gameshow (i will explain bit more later). Across from the entrance to OBB is Nightmare Before Christmas attraction (needsa a name, suggestions???) similar to the planned attraction taht was planned for DHS and DL, as you move through the scenes on a sled.... Finally, where BatB is now will be a new "horror" show, Frankenstein, where guests will get to be with the actors and be on the set of this filiming horror movie, similar to how guests are with LMAXSS...

That is it... Tmrw i will post Broadway Blvd.... IF anyone would like to do the NBC dark ride you are more than welcome too.... ANy attraction impovements, suggestiosn, such... PLEASE POST... hopefully i can get Broadway posted tomorrow b4 i leave to go to WDW till SUnday.... ALso im reworking Muppet Studios...

figmntal95

Ok tahnks... i understand... thanks for the scene detailing help...

I think ill do Star Wars and Jaws, how would i do Jaws...

I think ill have Prates of the Carribbean in this attraction too...

Well... maybe like this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/d1/Schnoz.jpg

Sounds good. Gonzo should be Jack, Kermit is Will, Piggy is Elizabeth, Statler and Waldorf are Pintel and Regetti, Fozzie is Gibbs, Pepe is Marty, and Barbossa should be Link Hogthrob.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom