Redo of Disney's Hollywood Studios

Studios Fan

I would like to see an Up Attraction as well. The Wall-E simulator would be good too. I am not sure if they would want two simulators in the same park though.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ummm... ok ill take a look at the UP attraction...

Jason you can take a shot at the IncrediBlaster attraction... sure...

I had an idea similar to Toy Story Mania and Ride N Seek... but i dont know how well it would work and hadnt really throught it through...

I cant wait to see what you will do??? What type are you thinking about doing...

BTW the WallE attraction isnt fully a simulator... it is more like a 3D attraction that you feel like you are moving... like Mickey's Philharmagic...

Anyone else want to help to come up with something??? or any suggestions or ideas??

Jasonflz

Here goes....

IncrediBlasters:

Queue: The IncrediBlasters queue starts out in a large romm with several metal switchbacks. The room is ordinary, with cutouts of magazines and pictures lining the walls showing The Incredibles achievments over the years. After walking through this room guests enter a hallway. There are several large glass cases on each side of the hallway featuring various superhero costumes. The third room is Edna Mode's lab. A large glass window seperates guests from a large room where a model of your ride vehicle is being tested (for fireproofing, bomb proofing, gun proofing, etc.) The line ends at a large loading dock station where guests board their vehicles. The loading station is done to look like part of a mountain.

Queue Music loop:
The Glory Days
Adventure Calling
Bob Vs. The Omnidroid
New And Improved
Life's Incredible Again
Saving Metroville

Ride: The ride vehicles will be designed to be round shaped with the incredibles logo on each side. Each vehicle can seat as up to six people with two people in one vehicle. The guns are similar to Buzz Lightyear. The ride starts out with the Incredicarts going down a dark tunnel with a wall of lava at the end. Just like in the movie the lava parts open to let the carts through. The next scene is a jungle setting where the carts are attacked by an omnidroid which luges at the cart. The legs, and head are hit points to gain points. The carts race throught the jungle before dropping down the side of a cliff. (effect done like Spiderman, projections used.) The next scene is another attacking omnidroid and some camera birds all of which can be hit to gain points. The carts move towards the base where Syndrome is. After a brief attack by Syndrome the vehicles lurch into a rocket. The sequence is done in front of an omnimax type screen. The vehicles disembark in the city where the superheroes and villains fight against ech other. You have to keep blasting when suddenly the huge omnidroid attacks. Keep blasting to gain more points and defeat the robot. A final scene has Syndrome levitating your vehicle (think Spiderman again with screen and effects) and dropping it. The final scene has all the heroes together and the villains tied up. The ride will feature twelve animatronics and four projection screens.

Gift Shop The gift shop is unique looking. When you enter you see the massive omnidroids arm coming through the roof as if it land on the building. The shop will feature incredibles merchandise. Background music will be The Incredits by Michael Giacchino.

Rides Score The ride's score will be composed by Michael Giacchino.

MaterA113

Original Poster
i really like taht... that is what my concept was... OMG my idea was really similar...

I dont just like it i LOVE it... I would love to do that...

Do you want to help me rework any other rides... Like the Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, or teh Pirates Mountain??? So far... I have a Fantasia Ride would you like to work on that???

Jasonflz

i really like taht... that is what my concept was... OMG my idea was really similar...

I dont just like it i LOVE it... I would love to do that...

Do you want to help me rework any other rides... Like the Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, or teh Pirates Mountain??? So far... I have a Fantasia Ride would you like to work on that???

Sure Thing!!!

MaterA113

Original Poster
which would you like to do? all? or just certain one? i dont care but ill would love to help you???

It has been hard for me to think of extensions for GMR or Star Tours....

Jasonflz

Here is an additional idea for Pixar Place.

Pixar Theater; Dinner And A Show:

Featuring full table service and a great menu is Pixar Theater: Dinner And A Show. The large auditorium type restaurant features daily performances by various characters as the act out their story. Between hourly performances is a clip show of various Pixar films set to music from the films. The theater curtain acts as a screen and allows guests to enjoy their meals while watching. In case of performance cancellation live performers go up on stage and tell jokes. The reservations must be booked ahead of time.

Jasonflz

Another idea.

Whose Line Is It Anyway:

Queue: The queue is an outdoor walkway where clips from the current ABC lineup play on overhead screens. A cm will tell jokes and interact with the audience to rile them up for the inside show.

Show: "Different Experience Every Time" is the motto. The show changes frequently with new jokes and imitations being added to avoid repetivity. This show will replace Sounds Dangerous. On stage performers do their thing and occasionally guests get pulled from the audience to help join in.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I like the ideas i jsut dont know how i could use them... i dont really want a dinner show in the park...

ALso where would the Whose Line is it ANyway go? becaus remeber teh lands are themed... and if i put it where Sounds Dangerous is , Armageedon is now there... So i dont know where else to put it... SO i dont think i will use it.. But please keep the thinkingg...

and thanks so much for your helpo...

Jasonflz

I like the ideas i jsut dont know how i could use them... i dont really want a dinner show in the park...

ALso where would the Whose Line is it ANyway go? becaus remeber teh lands are themed... and if i put it where Sounds Dangerous is , Armageedon is now there... So i dont know where else to put it... SO i dont think i will use it.. But please keep the thinkingg...

and thanks so much for your helpo...

Sure thing. These ideas were mainly to be thrown out there so anyway could say how they felt. I am still thinking of new GMR scenes and I thought of some good ones so far.

mharrington

I think Voyage of the Little Mermaid should be closed, due to MK's rumored Little Mermaid dark ride coming. I honestly feel two attractions based on one movie in two different parks might be a trifle... what's the word? ...superfluous.

I also think they should remove the One Man's Dream exhibit and show from the Studios. It will be relocated to the MK's Town Square Exposition Hall.

I would replace this part of the park with a brand-new E-ticket ride themed to Fantasia. It would be a water coaster ride which would rival nearby SeaWorld's Journey To Atlantis and even the MK's own Splash Mountain.

How about that?

MaterA113

Original Poster
LOL... i was thinking of most of that...

if you read near the beginning Voyage of the LM is going and being replaced with a new show... and Little Mermaid will be playing on broadway... as about MK... i will be redoing each park, i started with DHS because i think it needs the most attention...

One Man Dream will be moving to Main Street

And a Fantasia attraction will be made in the Melody Way area... near Rock N Rollercoaster... mharrington if you would like to make the Fantasia attraction you are more than welcome too...

MaterA113

Original Poster
ANimation Ctyd.

Entering from Pixar Place, on the left where Voyage of the Little Mermaid is now, will be AniMagic!, the loved show from WDSP. Walking into where the courtyard is now. YOu have ANimator's Palette, on the right, where Playhouse Disney Live ON Stage is now. THis restaurant will be a table service restaurant similar to the ones on DCL ships. In front of you is Magic of Disney Animation, the animation studios similar to now, except no Mushu show... and will have again the animators in the studio working taking you from Concept to Reality... Finally, walking backstage, between Animagic and MoDA, you will have On to the Screen, a Great Movie Ride type attraction, where you follow an animator thru classic Disney Animated Films... (any suggestions for films..)

That is it for AC... Tomorrow i will post Melody Way... ANy suggestions or comments????

Jasonflz

Mind if I alter some things?

On The Screen: Between Animation and Reality

Queue: The exterior serves as the queue with video screens showing clips of animated films.

Ride:
Theater 1: The first theater starts off introducing the animator talking to the audience. He explains how characters seem to come to life as you draw them. He draws a little cartoon character on a sheet of blank paper and the character suddenly, literally springs off the page. The little character serves as the narrator and guide to the show. Suddenly the theater room moves sideways in a fashion similar to Carousel Of Progress.

Theater 2: The second theater shows him in the 30's drawing art for Snow White. The animator continues drawing which eventually fills the screen and goes through a clip show of old fashioned films such as Snow White, The Three Caballeros, and more. The room moves sideways once more.

Theater 3: The third theater shows the birth of major disney animation. The film shows the animator drawing and discussing the type of work used in Mulan, Beauty And The Beast, Atlantis, etc...

Theater 4: Theater Four is the final part of the main show. It starts out with the little animated character re-appearing once again and turning into a 3D model. This film shows the birth of digital animation and Pixar films.

Theater 5: The final theater serves as an unload.

Post Show: The post show is called the Art Of Animation which features several drawings from past Disney films. This exhibit will be duplicated in DCA.

Disneyson 1

I like these ideas! Really great ways of sprucing up DHS. But "On The Screen" seems a little dry with just projections and screens. Any AAs or special effects? That'd make the ride better, I think.

Jasonflz

I like these ideas! Really great ways of sprucing up DHS. But "On The Screen" seems a little dry with just projections and screens. Any AAs or special effects? That'd make the ride better, I think.

Probably however it is aimed towards showing the life of Disney animation. AAs would take a bit away from the films. That doesn't mean they can't be in the show.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom