Recruits Needed to take a stand. Join D-Army!

jrashadb

mkt said:
J is our minister of information. Just do a better job than the one in Iraq.. lol.

and Adam (jaylenofan) is Lieutenant General of the D-Army Airborne Division. Congratulations on the promotion son.

Heh...

Indeed I will. I thought it would be a fun title to have. And, of course, I'll try to bring a little bit of respect back to the title as well.

Thus, there will be none of this.

"No, Epcot is fine... nothing is wrong... The Land is in no danger of losing any of its magic."

or

"The new meet and greet that will replace the area where some old, ugly submarine ride used to be will become a family favorite. It and it alone will revitalize the entire property."

heh.

barnum42

mkt said:
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!

Speck is our agent in the front lines

Dan (archdan) is in admiral of the D-Army Navy (sorry.. only 1 branch here!)

Barnum is our resident English chap with a cool accent that says "Bloody Hell" a lot.
Superperb, toodle pip, tally ho, core blimey Mary Poppins and other phrases Americans associate with the British!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I work with Brits on a day to day basis. Bloody is said. None of those other words you say are.

I learned a new one today... smarmy. I'm guessing its Geordie for Slick?

jaylenofan86

mkt said:
J is our minister of information. Just do a better job than the one in Iraq.. lol.

and Adam (jaylenofan) is Lieutenant General of the D-Army Airborne Division. Congratulations on the promotion son.
Thank you President Rob, I'll do my job to my best! *salutes*

barnum42

mkt said:
I work with Brits on a day to day basis. Bloody is said. None of those other words you say are.

I've never heard any Britons say them either! Smarmy is not just a Geordie word (where I initially hail from), it's used all over. Not too sure how you would define "Slick", but smarmy is another word for someone who is generally an unpleasant greasy type.

Have the UK guests taught you my favoirite British cuss word - Bollocks?

tigsmom

mkt said:

I know a few smarmy (excessively ingratiating: self-servingly earnest and ingratiating in manner) gentlemen. *shudders*
And barnum, around here slick isn't a term of endearment it means someone who is clever, but not really trustworthy...seems they are always trying to pull a fast one. ( I have a nephew we nicknamed "Slick").
We really need the UK/English dictionary.
:lol:

careship

Feeling a little old again. Us old people never get promoted we always get downsized, unless of course your intials are M.E. I can see this is going to be just like everything else, I'll just get demoted to "Austin's Mom." That's fine...I see how you are.....Getting blisters here from potato peeling. I really am a better taxi driver. (Don't think just because I am a MOM I'll start cleaning the latrine after the all of ya either.)

Personal note: (Speaking of Army) Got good news today, my nephew is on his way home from Iraq and I couldn't be more relieved. Unfortunately it is because he has a broken ankle/leg, didn't get enough info from him to find out how, just to hear he is on his way out of Iraq within the next 8 hours.

JBSLJames

Congrats on your nephew. Hope his leg heals up just fine.

As for a position in this "Dirty Dozen" of a unit, I would suggest myself for counter-intelligence, since my posts often counter what could be considered intelligent. I would wear this promotion proudly and use this new position to impress the ladies.

I think, with the proper leadership and directed tactics, we can smite down this evil dictator and restore the Kingdom to its rightful glory.

*clicks heals and raises left elbow to the sky*

Hail Robler

ya know, there is just nothing humerous on tying this initiative to "The Producers" take on Hitler. Springtime . . .mmmmmm......mmmmmm

General Grizz

Bill said:
Well, I be in da BILLARMY! I be attacking you! You tratiors! WU HA HA HA HA HA!
Ha! I have won!!! I have just taken over the D-Army and have officially have thrown mkt from power. I will now be the Commander, and I decree that it is okay to attack people who don't agree with me! WU HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA!!!!

Nothing can stop me now!

*presses "drop anvil" button* :D

TAC

I volunteer to redesign the new park weapons defense system which will include new laser radar with anti-eisner module. :D (see my profile).

Begins to Ready his fleet

*mumbling under his breath* Why I never Army-Navy....crazy.....no land lubber shall ever command my forces....

Reporting for service from the W.D.S Imagination...and the Wonder, the Magic, Loyalty...and the S.S Dopey at your service.

NemoRocks78

Seized
General Grizz said:
Great! Think of a position you'd like, and you'll probably be appointed to it based on your post history.

Hmmm....I can't think of any postitions, actually......any availabilities in the theme park division? :)

abu21

Any room for a clincial microbiologist. I have also worked in hematology, coagulation, chemistry, and immunohematology. I could be the D-Army's offical "lab rat".

I'm also proficient in Photoshop, own a Wacom drawing tablet, and have a home art studio.

I can also brew a mean "home brew"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom