Recruits Needed to take a stand. Join D-Army!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
very well General, he's in. But if he gets hurt, you're the one telling his mama.

speck76

Luckily, I am anti-Eisner, but what might not be as popular, I am not really pro-Roy.

If you need my assistance for anything, you know what I can do.

:D

Not For Sale

SIR! I am the best potato peeler in here! All of the rest are filthy little maggots. Can I throw the potato skins at Eisner supporters?

Wckd Queen

*Salutes the General*

I volunteer my services since I'm A/E (Anti~Eisner). I warn you though, I may be a little long in the tooth for hand to hand combat (and I think I'm the only woman to volunteer so far...COME ON GIRLS!! LET'S GET HIM!!) but I have a solid Accounting/Finance background, so I can crunch numbers all the live long day :lol:

What I want like to see fixed is Corporate. Let's just start at the top...IE: Eisner. You-know-what all starts from the top and just slides on down :lookaroun

As for my previous credits, well, I backed up the General and his Land Pavilion Manifesto thread somewhere around here. Scored some brownie points for it too :kiss: :lol:

General Grizz

Lisa - you're in as part of our Women's Fighting League! You are in charge of all skillet weaponry.

The rest of you are potato peelers and soon-to-be-"drafted" soliders unless you would like a promotion (see instructions above).

General Grizz

Steamboat_Kevin said:
Wee!!! I'll be the Troop's Official Cookie Baker :)
CHOCOLATE CHIP ANTI-EISNER COOKIES FOR ALL! :D

You could also be the chef, but you may also want to look into a role that suits the anti-Eisner bit. (i.e. THROWING chocolate chip cookies - although we'd prefer something more economical, less wasteful, and more effective). :wave:

stranger

Not For Sale said:
SIR! I am the best potato peeler in here! All of the rest are filthy little maggots. Can I throw the potato skins at Eisner supporters?

Potato skins? Why not the whole potato :drevil: .

Wckd Queen

General Grizz said:
You could also be the chef, but you may also want to look into a role that suits the anti-Eisner bit. (i.e. THROWING chocolate chip cookies - although we'd prefer something more economical, less wasteful, and more effective). :wave:

Oh Goodie! Instead of crunching numbers, I get to crunch...other things :lookaroun with my handy dandy cast iron skillet! :sohappy: :lol:

Steamboat_Kevin

General Grizz said:
Good call...
Ummm...
I could be the secret agent. I'd secretly replace all Foogment AA's with the ORIGINAL Figment AA's (and possibly, if he could be found, I would add the Dreamfinder in there also :-D)
BTW, You could also be on the lookout for World of Motion AA's in Test Track's queue ;)

stranger

Wckd Queen said:
(and I think I'm the only woman to volunteer so far...COME ON GIRLS!! LET'S GET HIM!!)

I'm in. I'm not much of a potato peeler kind of a gal, but I can sure bake a killer cake...literally :lookaroun :animwink:

NemoRocks78

Seized
General Grizz said:
INSTRUCTIONS: List your experience on your next reply here, stating your main goal, a problem at Disney you would like to see fixed (under joining, we assume you are all anti-Eisner), and one of your favorite WDWMagic posts where you have taken a stand.

Hmmmm.....well.....

1. I want Eisner gone!
2. I want to see a brand-new management team that will take good care of the parks! (and of course, I want 2-D animation back)
3. Don't really have a "favorite".....but I support all anti-Eisner posts! :)

Wckd Queen

stranger said:
I'm in. I'm not much of a potato peeler kind of a gal, but I can sure bake a killer cake...literally :lookaroun :animwink:

*Issues cast iron bakeware to Stranger*

If you bake it in this, then the pan, as well as the cake, may be used as weapons :animwink: :lol:

General Grizz

NemoRocks78 said:
Hmmmm.....well.....

1. I want Eisner gone!
2. I want to see a brand-new management team that will take good care of the parks! (and of course, I want 2-D animation back)
3. Don't really have a "favorite".....but I support all anti-Eisner posts! :)

Great! Think of a position you'd like, and you'll probably be appointed to it based on your post history.

speck76

I am good for updates and bad pictures :D

I am in the parks 2-3 times per week, and although I have never been a CM, and I dont has those resources, I have some good contacts to find out updates.

Wherever you need my help, unless it involves me getting arrested (although I am more than willing to streak :lookaroun ) I am good for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom