Recruits Needed to take a stand. Join D-Army!

Legacy

Rob...

I'm still waiting to find out if I'm head of counterintelligence... I've been waiting for such a long time. I feel like this is the REAL Army.

prberk

Prberk reporting for duty, although I finally had to change from the battle fatiques I wore on my avatar for a few months! After all, my I am in color now, and showing my face!

In the last enlistment I protected the COP, from my post in the utilidors! I stand ready for my new assignment. (Pass the potatoes!)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Jeff,

you are the head of counterintelligence. The only people you answer to are Grizz and myself.

Congratulations on the promotion son.

Legacy

mkt said:
Jeff,

you are the head of counterintelligence. The only people you answer to are Grizz and myself.

Congratulations on the promotion son.
Awesome, get promoted today, again on Friday, and turn 21 on Sunday. This is becoming a great week.

Take away Frances and this would be the best.

Gregory

What's my rank, Rob?

I mean, after all, (with the help of the amazingly talented SirNim), I did create the entire D-Troops site... :lookaroun (OK... shameless self promotion... I admit it... I deserve to start out as a Potato Peeler for that one :looksaroun)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
You are our official spokesgregory

yensidtlaw1969

I'm a potato peeler, right? Can I be the Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys? :D

Gregory

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I'm a potato peeler, right? Can I be the Counterpotatogregoryheadofficialunderwaterwarrecongeneralexpertthatverballyassaultechtoys? :D
Hmm.. I'm not sure if that will fit in the box were you specify your rank... But I could be wrong :lookaroun

:)

On a side note, I'm surprised the bad word filters didn't filter out part of your title... (you'll see what I mean if you look closely)

TinkerBell9988

Reporting for duty, MKT and Grizz!

I will do anything to help... even if it means peeling a few dozen potatoes. I can carry a tune, though... Maybe I can be the official entertainer of the troupe?

I would be glad to be a supporter of the D-Army!

P.S. Please stay safe this weekend, we're trying to do our best down here in Lauderdale, its going to be pretty bad. :(

yensidtlaw1969

Gregory said:
Hmm.. I'm not sure if that will fit in the box were you specify your rank... But I could be wrong :lookaroun

:)

On a side note, I'm surprised the bad word filters didn't filter out part of your title... (you'll see what I mean if you look closely)
Thanks for that, I will be sure to get those out of there. It was a total accident, I swear. Thanks for pointing it out!

yensidtlaw1969

Yensid69, the (hopefully) Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys is asking what his commands are SIR! Seriously, what can I do to help? I want to do whatever I canto help the D-Army.

P.S- What exactly does a Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys do?
Yensidtlaw1969

Gregory

The D-Army has begun its beta test...

Those of you who subscribe to WDWMagic can find a link to the D-Troops site in the PML...

Once we have the problems worked out, the site will be open to everyone!

Figment1986

hey... i have been a patato peeler got ages... I already peeled 666,666,666,666,666,666,666... and this job is getting boring....

Gregory

Figment1986 said:
hey... i have been a patato peeler got ages... I already peeled 666,666,666,666,666,666,666... and this job is getting boring....
Hmm.. well, as the potatos arn't going to cut themselves, you can start cutting them up if you want...

I'll even promote you to "Potato Chopper"

SirNim

Gregory said:
Hmm.. well, as the potatos arn't going to cut themselves, you can start cutting them up if you want...

I'll even promote you to "Potato Chopper"
How about Potato Julienner? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom