Recruits Needed to take a stand. Join D-Army!

yensidtlaw1969

SirNim said:
Exactly, Gregory. If anybody knows the insignificance of a title or rank, well, I don't think it's me, but that's beside the point!

Muahaha! :lookaroun

If anybody is still interesting in peelin' some potatoes and carrying on the great tradition started by "Captain" Mickey of the Steamboat Willie, go ahead... I've a hankering for some french fries...
Your Cadaverous Pallour Betrays an Aura of Foreboding . . . . :lookaroun

General Grizz

Gregory said:
Well.. heres the thing, everybody....

Me, Rob, Grizz, and SirNim (the four people most direcly involved in D-Troops) are just toying with your emotions... When the site opens up, we won't really be having promotions and things like that (ranks will be based on post counts)... So, just so you know, the D-Troops will be fair... And, the whole military aspect won't be played up as much as it is in this thread... The main focus is for everyone to work together to right DIsneys wrongs, not make people feel bad about their ranks, etc...

So, if you've been demoted to potato peeler here, don't worry- these ranks won't have anything to do with the actual site.. This is just a fun little thing for now...
Are you kidding? With Rob on board, you better bet there will be a thread like this over there. :lol:

yensidtlaw1969

So Grizz, do I get my dream position?
I've been working REALLY hard at being the best Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys that I can, even my friends say that I'm the best Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys that they've ever seen (Which may or may not be saying something depending on whether you think the glass is half empty or half full [I think neither, the glass is just twice as large as it needs to be] or whatever)! Then they had to go get some advil because they tried to pronounce it. :lookaroun

General Grizz

yensidtlaw1969 said:
So Grizz, do I get my dream position?
I've been working REALLY hard at being the best Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys that I can, even my friends say that I'm the best Counter-potato-gregory-head-official-underwater-war-recon-general-expert-that-verbally-assaults-hi-tech-toys that they've ever seen (Which may or may not be saying something depending on whether you think the glass is half empty or half full [I think neither, the glass is just twice as large as it needs to be] or whatever)! Then they had to go get some advil because they tried to pronounce it. :lookaroun
Yeah. Sure. :D

:wave:

t3techcom18

Umm...I don't know if this is a real job, but...can I be the Puerto Rican WDW news-reporter/waterboy? :hammer: :p :lol:

Btw, this should be something that would be really good. Since this is the first website of its kind to show the flaws of WDW, I hope this teaches a lesson to the executives up there. Maybe they can finally see what is happening. :cool:

PS- I'm going with a fellow priest of mine to Epcot and other parks several days this week, so can I be the one who makes the first report?

prberk

Well, I have been quiet lately on these boards, but the General should remember that I have been standing quietly on guard as a sentry at Walt's underground cryogenic unit beneath the Carousel of Progress since Griz assigned me there last year sometime... :lookaroun :)

Still ready for duty.

(And for what it's worth, I stoked the fire yesterday when I called the Disney Channel programming department by phone to suggest that they cease running the "Johnny Tsunami" ads and show for now, out of sensitivity to the families of those affected in Asia; and ALONG THE WAY, I suggested that they consider bringing back classic, original Disney programming like Vault Disney.... Couldn't help myself! Can't just stand sentry for so long without bringout out the ammo!)

DisJosh

t3techcom18 said:
Btw, this should be something that would be really good. Since this is the first website of its kind to show the flaws of WDW, I hope this teaches a lesson to the executives up there. Maybe they can finally see what is happening. :cool:

There was (I don't know if it's still around) a site dedicated to nitpicking at WDW. It was comprised of photos of areas in the parks from benches, to trash cans, to lights to major attractions that needed attention. Whether it be a fresh coat of paint or an all out rehab. The site would then update when/if repairs were made.

The last time I visited was years ago. Does anyone remember the site?

Woody13

DisJosh said:
There was (I don't know if it's still around) a site dedicated to nitpicking at WDW. It was comprised of photos of areas in the parks from benches, to trash cans, to lights to major attractions that needed attention. Whether it be a fresh coat of paint or an all out rehab. The site would then update when/if repairs were made.

The last time I visited was years ago. Does anyone remember the site?
Walt Disney World Blues. They shut down (although I won't say why):

http://www.wdwblues.com/

ImaginEAR

Potato Peeler at your Service, Sirs! *salutes*I make mashed, baked, twice-baked, fries, curly fries, steak fries, chili fries, cheese fries, chili-cheese fries and cinnamon fries.

Bill said:
Well, I be in da BILLARMY! I be attacking you! You tratiors! WU HA HA HA HA HA!
Ha! I have won!!! I have just taken over the D-Army and have officially have thrown mkt from power. I will now be the Commander, and I decree that it is okay to attack people who don't agree with me! WU HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA!!!!

Nothing can stop me now!

Would you belive I get inside info from this guy? :rolleyes:

Someone bake me a humble pie with a side of Crow please.

dxwwf3

Wow. Holy blast from the past GB. But I will say one thing, this thread does bring a smile to my face. I haven't seen a thread with this much fun, positive energy in a long time. This is when everyone got along :lol: Good times.

lamarvenoy

Ghostbuster626 said:
Would you belive I get inside info from this guy? :rolleyes:

Someone bake me a humble pie with a side of Crow please.
ANY INFO COMING FROM THIS GUY IS INSIDE INFO FROM HIS HEAD-BILL IS A LIAR AND KNOWS NOBODY.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom