Recipe???

disneypearl

I am finding some very good recipe's! I would love some help with this request.
Does anyone know the recipe for Peco's Bills Baked/BBQ Beans? They come with the pulled pork sandwich.

tink rules

Is Pecos Bill's sponsored by anyone??? I know that at the LTT, they use Stouffers items.... maybe they use something already available...

tigsmom

Is Pecos Bill's sponsored by anyone??? I know that at the LTT, they use Stouffers items.... maybe they use something already available...

I've never seen a "sponsered by" sign, but they could be using a commercial product. They only way to find out is to contact them and ask for the recipe...I don't have the email or number handy, but I know its out there somewhere.

maggiegrace1

Grand Floridian
Chocolate-Crusted Key Lime Tart

1 cup flour
2tbs.unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4tsp.baking soda
1/4tsp. salt
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup + 2 tbs. sugar
1 egg
1 can(14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lime juice,pref key lime
4 egg yolks
1 cup heavy cream
Decorating sugar

Coat 9" tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.

Mix first 5 ingredients. At medium speed,beat butter and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy. At low speed, beat in egg, then flour mix.

Press onto bottom and sides of pan. Freeze 10 min.

Preheat oven to 325 F.

Line pie shell with foil; fill with dried beans. Bake 5 minutes;remove foil with beans.

Bake 25 minutes. At low speed, beat milk,juice, and yolks. Pour into crust.bake 20 min or until firm. Chill.

Beat cream and remaining sugar until peaks form. Pipe or spread over filling.

Sprinkle with decorating sugar.

maggiegrace1

Disney's Yacht and Beach Club
Chocolate-Coconut Confection Bars

3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
2/3 cup melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
4 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
1/ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
red and green jimmies or sprinkles (optional)

Preheat oven to 325 F. Line 13x9 in pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2".
Combine crumbs, sugar, butter,and cinnamon.
Press onto bottom of pan.

Combine coconut, chips,and pecans.
Spread evenly over crumb mixture.
Pour milk over coconut mixture.
If desired sprinkle with jimmies.

Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned and center is just set.
Cool.
Using foil, lift from pan.

tigsmom

Flourless Chocolate Cake - The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney-MGM Studios

ield: 12 servings.

1 cup butter, unsalted

1 cup dark chocolate chips (special dark or bittersweet)

1/3 cup cocoa powder

2 tablespoons fresh brewed espresso (instant can be substituted)

2 tablespoons hot water

1 cup sugar

6 eggs

2 tablespoons rum

Icing:

1 cup heavy cream

1 cup dark chocolate chips (special dark or bittersweet)

1. Heat oven to 250 F.

2. In microwavable bowl, mix butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Place in microwave on low power, 1 minute at a time until completely melted, stir until smooth. Set aside.

3. In another bowl, dissolve cocoa powder with espresso and hot water, stirring until you have a smooth consistency, set aside.

4. In another bowl, large enough to hold all ingredients, combine eggs, sugar and rum, stirring until combined.

5. Add coffee/cocoa mixture to egg mixture and then the chocolate mixture to the egg/cocoa, stirring until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.

6. Pour into 12 buttered cupcake tins, or 6 1/2-cup buttered ramekins. If using ramekins, place on baking sheet. Bake at 250 F 30 minutes. Cakes should souffle only very little. Be careful not to over-bake. Remove from oven and let cool.

7. Place in the freezer 3 hours or overnight. Remove from pans and place on a wire rack over a sheet pan.

8. Prepare the icing by placing the heavy cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the remaining cup of chocolate chips, stir until smooth. Pour chocolate over cakes, making sure to cover sides. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Found in the Orlando Sentinal

tigsmom

Anyone know if they use a certain waffle mix at disney...or what the receipe is?

Mickey Waffles
4 eggs, separated
1 cup milk
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
2 cups flour
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
Beat egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until light. Add cooled melted butter, milk and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder & salt, beat well. Beat egg whites until stiff and gently fold into batter. Bake and serve.

brkgnews

My latest "Disney Hello!" email fleetingly mentioned a new "Delicious Disney" cookbook that was coming out in the next week or so -- Amazon doesn't appear to know it exists, so I'm guessing it's a themepark exclusive item. Anybody have any info on it?

nibblesandbits

I don't know if this has been added...but I found this in my Disney Hello and thought I'd share.

Lemon Garlic Shrimp
from Spoodles

Serves 6

1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
36 large shrimp, deveined and butterflied
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 bunch parsley, roughly chopped

Melt half the butter in a sauté pan. Add half the garlic and sauté until just golden.
Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cook about 1 to 2 minutes on each side until shrimp is almost done-pink, firm and slightly opaque.
Add lemon juice and remaining garlic and butter. Do not boil.
Season with salt and pepper; toss in parsley.
Delicious as an appetizer, or as a sauce for pasta.
Cooks' note: To butterfly shrimp, split down the center lengthwise, cutting almost, but not completely, through. Then open the two halves flat to resemble a butterfly shape.

Kellylynn322

Potato and Cheddar Soup from Grand Floridian Cafe???

Does anyone have the recipe for the Potato Cheddar soup from the Grand Floridian Café? We had it in August for our anniversary trip and would love to make it at home...I have other potato soup recipes but nothing like how good that soup was.

tigsmom

I don't know if this has been added...but I found this in my Disney Hello and thought I'd share.

Lemon Garlic Shrimp
from Spoodles

Serves 6

1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
36 large shrimp, deveined and butterflied
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 bunch parsley, roughly chopped

Melt half the butter in a sauté pan. Add half the garlic and sauté until just golden.
Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cook about 1 to 2 minutes on each side until shrimp is almost done-pink, firm and slightly opaque.
Add lemon juice and remaining garlic and butter. Do not boil.
Season with salt and pepper; toss in parsley.
Delicious as an appetizer, or as a sauce for pasta.
Cooks' note: To butterfly shrimp, split down the center lengthwise, cutting almost, but not completely, through. Then open the two halves flat to resemble a butterfly shape.

That sounds yummy...and I have all the ingredients in the house! :D

tigsmom

Does anyone have the recipe for the Potato Cheddar soup from the Grand Floridian Café? We had it in August for our anniversary trip and would love to make it at home...I have other potato soup recipes but nothing like how good that soup was.

This must be a "soup of the day" entry as its not listed on any menu.

I'll keep looking, though you can contact them directly and request the recipe. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom