Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

uwp2732628.jpeg

Re-Do: Tom Sawyer’s Island

Ghost Island

The area would be rethemed to a haunted island, centering around well known specters of Disney lore. That have become the stuff of legends.

Each will each reside in their very own themed sections, separated by one old rickety covered bridge. The northern part looks like a ghost town to fit with the western atmosphere nearby. While the southern area looks like a colonial farming town, that would fit with nearby Liberty Square.

MickeyMouse10

goldfield-arizona-1521586633.jpg

Northern part

In an abandoned mountain range area where the townsfolk don’t tread lies the infamous mountain. The mine collapsed in 1885 killing anyone who was working there. But the phantom is so evil he won’t let anyone get off of a day of work… even if they are dead.

a2faa1238581386ae8b55d04023b7ee5.jpg

Phantom Mountain
----- (bobsled rollercoaster, similar to matterhorn)
----- (The ride is a combination of both The Phantom Manor and the Matterhorn. And is filled to the brim with not only ghosts of humans, but also dearly departed canaries, horses and goats too.)

Miru

Retheme Ratatouille to a Tour de France race around the country ride. You could be following the race but also getting a view of the country of France. IP doesn't belong in World Showcase
Said ride could still also use the Ratatouille cast, just in a new storyline for them. Chernabog’s Advocate, I know, but it would be more in the vein of Gran Fiesta Tour than Frozen Ever After, combining an IP and education.

MickeyMouse10

Said ride could still also use the Ratatouille cast, just in a new storyline for them. Chernabog’s Advocate, I know, but it would be more in the vein of Gran Fiesta Tour than Frozen Ever After, combining an IP and education.

I actually think Ratatouille fits the France pavilion very well.

Frozen is the one that I have a major problem with. It's a shoehorn much like Guardians and Moana is at Epcot. I would have rather it have gone in Magic or Hollywood.

MickeyMouse10

richard-benning-f-sleepy-hollow.jpg

Southern part

In the dark forest and farm areas lays the little town of Sleepy Hollow. Where they work and farm, and farm and work and occasionally party. They never travel through the forests at night though. Because most residents know about the legend that resides there…

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white’s scary adventure)
----- (The Horseman never found his head, so he wants poor Ichabod’s instead. The vehicles in this attraction are different than the usual “run of the mill” vehicles. These ones would look like poor Ichabod’s horse. Similar to more of a carousel horse than an actual seat. If someone can’t sit on the horse though they can always take a ride in the hay wagon.)

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

They could always add more land for the island. If they make the Liberty Belle stationary. I know a lot of people would probably have a fit, but it would probably be best for the overall area. Because it means more land for attractions and stuff.

I don't know how I feel about that. I'm a fat guy so if it sells treats that may sway me towards docking it.

MickeyMouse10

sh-010.jpg

Restaurants on Ghost Island

Re-Do: Aunt Polly’s

Ye Olde Schnooker and Schnapps
----- (quick service, similar to columbia harbor house)
----- (This tavern specializes in different pies. Much like the ones used to woo Ichabod Crane in the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. All kinds of savory pies, like chicken pot pies or meat pies and dessert pies like chocolate, cherry, blueberry or banana cream.)

Van Tassel’s Pumpkin Barn
----- (walk up, similar to a farmers market)
----- (A snack place that specializes in year round pumpkin flavored items. Home to a pivot character from the story. Someone who was almost Ichabod’s wife. But unfortunately for her he wasn’t going to marry for love. Her riches to him were even more enticing than her beauty was.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom