Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

The fountain dedicated to various Disney birds is a good idea to have, wonder if it would be a water play area or just a normal fountain? This fountain would kind of be a nod to under new management, as well.

I was thinking just a fountain because of all the foot traffic. The characters would symbolize the different regions of Adventureland, Hawaii, Africa and Agrabah.

PrinceCharming617

Re-Do: Tortuga Tavern

Tropical Hideaway
----- (quick service, similar disneyland’s version)
----- (Next to the tiki room sits an indoor version of the restaurant. Themed to the tiki room. The menu is different than it’s California sister version, because it serves King Hawaiian sandwiches, Beef and Chicken Skewers and Coconut Treats. Many of the birds no longer in the tiki room next door now reside here. It’s a Polynesian retirement home for the older birds… who just want to talk to the patrons.)

Sweet idea dude, I love those King Hawaiians around the holidays. I put it in a Ziplock to keep it warm and soft. My ma had to yell at me to save some for company that was coming over. hahaha

MickeyMouse10

fl 1.jpeg

Re-Do: Backstage area to the Left

New Orleans Square

Tiana should get her own area in Magic Kingdom, not just a shoehorned attraction in a land it doesn’t fit in. This would be similar to the land we’ve seen in Disneyland, but with much wider pathways.

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

I just hope they don't take away whole lands (Frontierland) just because they are adding in her attraction. I love Tiana, but let's not go overboard.

TomboyJanet

Original Poster
View attachment 727664

Re-Do: Backstage area to the Left

New Orleans Square

Tiana should get her own area in Magic Kingdom, not just a shoehorned attraction in a land it doesn’t fit in. This would be similar to the land we’ve seen in Disneyland, but with much wider pathways.
This shoulda been the "Beyond Frontierland" thing. I mean It would just complete the parts of America circle.

I just hope they don't take away whole lands (Frontierland) just because they are adding in her attraction. I love Tiana, but let's not go overboard.

Totally this! We already have the Spanish looking area flowing into the Spanish Caribbean of POTC connecting Adventureland. It would be SO SLOPPY to mess with that. Then what? Thunder Mountain land? Is it like Critter Country now in Cali a Land dedicated to just one wayward attraction just for the heck of it? (on that note I think Pooh in Cali has a limited shelf life. It's not popular at all, most people don't even know it's there, and it's the worst version of the ride. I mean really instead of reacting to each scene the ride is just always set on "Float in the water" mode, may as well make it a boat ride!).

My idea for that area would be to bring back CBJ, or add it in place of the restaurant and make a new restaurant that's smaller. Also new bathrooms those are always super busy and I never get in!! Like an exclusive club! For Real! Club 33? How bout club Thirty-P!!!!?

Either that or they should turn the area into a whole "American South" section including New Orleans Square, and idk just bring back Splash Mountain....ok fine if not than you could incorporate Tom Sawyer Island, and add the CBJ or just anything except extending Galaxy's Edge because that would be sloppy. Also Pooh Makes no sense on the RIVERS OF AMERICA????? Like why AMERICA? he's sooo British He probably "Pooh"'s tea! (sorry had to!)

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

Totally this! We already have the Spanish looking area flowing into the Spanish Caribbean of POTC connecting Adventureland. It would be SO SLOPPY to mess with that. Then what? Thunder Mountain land? Is it like Critter Country now in Cali a Land dedicated to just one wayward attraction just for the heck of it? (on that note I think Pooh in Cali has a limited shelf life. It's not popular at all, most people don't even know it's there, and it's the worst version of the ride. I mean really instead of reacting to each scene the ride is just always set on "Float in the water" mode, may as well make it a boat ride!).

My idea for that area would be to bring back CBJ, or add it in place of the restaurant and make a new restaurant that's smaller. Also new bathrooms those are always super busy and I never get in!! Like an exclusive club! For Real! Club 33? How bout club Thirty-P!!!!?

Either that or they should turn the area into a whole "American South" section including New Orleans Square, and idk just bring back Splash Mountain....ok fine if not than you could incorporate Tom Sawyer Island, and add the CBJ or just anything except extending Galaxy's Edge because that would be sloppy. Also Pooh Makes no sense on the RIVERS OF AMERICA????? Like why AMERICA? he's sooo British He probably "Pooh"'s tea! (sorry had to!)

Yep, it flows in Disneyland, but not MK. It's just another case of Disney doing more of their shoehorning.

MickeyMouse10

8e85e70b418fad71334ba20fa00e0c60.jpg

Re-Do: Attraction 2

Ray’s Cajun Carousel
----- (aerial carousel, similar to dumbo)
----- (A retheme of the Aladdin’s Carpet starring our favorite firefly. Listen to him sing Cajun music as you go around the bayou. At the center is his one true love Evangeline.)

MickeyMouse10

4k-princessfrog-animationscreencaps.com-15158.jpg

The Restaurants

Tiana’s Place (table service)

Bourbon Chicken, Monte Cristo, Frog Legs, Crawfish Monica, Etouffee, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Shrimp Creole, Bananas Foster, Beignets w/ french vanilla and creole cream cheese ice cream

Louis’ Fireside Bayou (Quick Service)

Po Boys, Louis’ Croque Monsieur, French Fries, Beignets and Mint Juleps

Mardi Gras (walkup)

Beignets, Seasonal Beignets and Mint Juleps

Bonfamille’s (walkup)

Cafe Au Lait, Cafe Mocha, King Cakes and Dixie Beers

Last edited:

PrinceCharming617

I love Tiana, but she seems to get a lot of attention. Especially for a movie that cost 105 million to make and only made 271 million. I don't remember any other princesses in the past 30 years (since 93) grossing so little at the box office and getting so much attention.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom