Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

cc64b749fb31752eba1b57d2dc5c7670.jpg

Re-Do: Beyond Thunder Mountain concept (rumored to be Coco)

New Frontierland

I’m thinking the opposite of Disney, I think we need more Frontierland and not less. That’s why I’ve come up with an expansion plan called the Western Riverfront. Which would be located north and north west of Big Thunder Mountain. This section would be more reality based then it’s previous incarnation.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No

New Frontierland

I’m thinking the opposite of Disney, I think we need more Frontierland and not less. That’s why I’ve come up with an expansion plan called the Western Riverfront. Which would be located north and north west of Big Thunder Mountain. This section would be more reality based then it’s previous incarnation.
Yes, this is what we need

MickeyMouse10

Yep, I think it's silly that Disney wants to move away from the old west motif. Just because bad stuff happened during that time. If that's the case than there can't be any time period specific lands, because Liberty Square and Main Street's time period had it's dark stuff in it as well.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member

New Frontierland

What are the attractions for New Frontierland?

MickeyMouse10

GM1.jpg

Geyser Tower
----- (drop ride, similar to tower or terror)
----- (Sponsored by the lightning mining company and based on early concept ideas that were never set into motion for Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. It would finally come to new frontierland at the new and improved Magic Kingdom. It be a thrilling drop ride experience that starts out as a casual normal mine tour. But the mood definitely changes when the long dormant Geyser begins to erupt. Causing the elevator/vehicle your in to fly upwards and eventually downwards.)

Frankenstein79

I'm willing to accept it if Geyser Tower is vastly different than Tower of Terror. If it is though I see no reason to duplicate it, Disney isn't Universal. They don't make attractions that are too similar like Universal did with King Kong and Fast and the Furious and Spiderman and Transformers.

Miru

You don't give them much credit, but even still you give Disney too much credit. They've managed to screwup every company they own lately. Pixar... bombs, Star Wars... bombs, Marvel... bombs, Disney Animation... bombs, Attraction based movies... bombs and Live Actions... bombs.
Pixar’s latest movie Elemental didn’t bomb, but by then it was too late and one can argue it deserved to bomb. GOTG Vol 3 also didn’t bomb, but I’m not sure how well it did compared to the pure Sony movies.

Anyway, Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan (retheme of The Incredible Hulk).

Super Saiyan is an elaborate hyper coaster that has been partially retracked for a smoother experience (same layout, smoother track). The storyline is based on the Cell Games Arc and the rescue of Android 18 and Krillin from the diabolical Cell. The queue takes us through the scope of the Cell Games event, with various participants from earlier tournament arcs in attendance, and we also get information on the androids project. An animatronic Android 18 is the one instructing us to get buckled in and give other safety instructions. The launch tunnel now shows Cell absorbing Android 18 before our very eyes as a gut punch, knocking Krillin aside when he tries to save her. Due to this, as we launch; we hear Goku going Super Saiyan alongside Vegeta. The track is now an orange color, while our cars are blue with white highlights. Even the scenery depicts props from the Cell Games. The ride ends with us tackling Cell with our absorbed power and rescuing Android 18, her and Krillin reunited at the exit of the ride, with Goku seated and wondering where Vegeta went after helping him out, or even if he truly helped in general.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

Pixar’s latest movie Elemental didn’t bomb, but by then it was too late and one can argue it deserved to bomb. GOTG Vol 3 also didn’t bomb, but I’m not sure how well it did compared to the pure Sony movies.

Anyway, Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan (retheme of The Incredible Hulk).

Super Saiyan is an elaborate hyper coaster that has been partially retracked for a smoother experience (same layout, smoother track). The storyline is based on the Cell Games Arc and the rescue of Android 18 and Krillin from the diabolical Cell. The queue takes us through the scope of the Cell Games event, with various participants from earlier tournament arcs in attendance, and we also get information on the androids project. An animatronic Android 18 is the one instructing us to get buckled in and give other safety instructions. The launch tunnel now shows Cell absorbing Android 18 before our very eyes as a gut punch, knocking Krillin aside when he tries to save her. Due to this, as we launch; we hear Goku going Super Saiyan alongside Vegeta. The track is now an orange color, while our cares are blue. Even the scenery depicts props from the Cell Games. The ride ends with us tackling Cell with our absorbed power and rescuing Android 18, her and Krillin reunited at the exit of the ride, with Goku seated and wondering where Vegeta went after helping him out, or even if he truly helped in general.

I read and heard that it had to make 500 million or more to be a success. Even if it just broke even that isn't a successful venture for Disney.

Snow Queen 83

Unfortunately Disney seems to want to muck up things at the parks. I think Frontierland will be tossed out and Walt will have to come back as a zombie to get his revenge.

MickeyMouse10

thunder-mesa.jpg

Western River Expedition
----- (family dark ride, similar to calico mine ride)
----- (I think it would be best to bring back the original plans for Western River. Using Marc Davis’ concept art as the main guidance. It would be great to see a new ride with old ideas from the past. The ride experience with also be similar to the classic Knotts Berry Farm attraction, Calico Mine Ride. To make it different from any of the neighboring attractions like Country Bears Splashoree.)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

29790055670_df11a1cc9a_o.jpg

The Big Red Barn
----- (theatre in the round, similar to tiki room and kitchen kabaret)
----- (A show with farm animals singing country tunes. It would be the same as the one I created for Disneyland Canada. Seemingly normal farm animals talk to the guests and sing various country tunes.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom